Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 2 of 5)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

4.3

Seriously great undies.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Top product, amazing customer service...

Ordered and arrived within 2 days, tried the first pair which are amazing, it’s like wearing clouds in your pants... using the first pair guarantee i asked if I could resend 3 of the 4 pairs for a smaller size. I was advised what to do, sent a pic of the receipt of sending and the replacements were sent straight away... will definitely keep buying...

Product Appearance As advertised

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.

Roy McCarthy

Roy McCarthyMurray Region, NSW

Comfortable and good to wear

I bought 4 long ones and think they’re good quality and really comfortable to wear. However, I think the longer ones for me are too warm & would prefer the shorter ones, also the size I bought was a bit too large! So I bought 4 short ones in a smaller size and waiting for them to arrive, hope they’ll be better.

Zara

ZaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable

The store is super easy to navigate. Yes my partner loved them had to buy more he’s explanation about them were “super comfortable, very breathable. “ couldn’t have asked for a better present then step one undies

Smooth

Easy to navigate and use site.
Happy with the range and color range.
Beyond satisfied with the quality of the product, I am 55 and had never worn boxers before buying these, I won't be going back to briefs.

brilliant.

So comfortable. Thrown all my others out. Could do with more colours. No more riding up and feeling uncomfortable. Wish i bought them sooner. Delivery was very quick considering the current situation

Astro Boy

Astro BoyGippsland, VIC

Step One underwear

Ok, For what I have experienced so far, I feel like Im not even wearing them, they are so soft, 100% percent no chaff.
Great communication from the teams members.
Step One, Get Some.

Lindsay P

Lindsay PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best undies ever

My daughter Anna P got me onto StepOne after she met an employee of StepOne on a flight. I have to say they are the most comfortable undies I have ever had. You actually feel naked under them. They feel food and look pretty good too. I got seven pair and would never buy anything else.

‘H’

‘H’Hobart, TAS

Where have these undies been all my life !!! Goddam ...They are just the best, chuck out the rest !!

Comfort plus ...I do a lot of walking, hiking and running and they are comfortable and supportable. Keepa me dry and half the time you don’t even think your wearing any.

Thank you step one !

Just wanna say thank you so much for making these pants so many years have I had issues with chaffing and being uncomfortable .i work as a engineer and I move around a lot everyday and everyday I always need to make sure I put talc on me so I don’t chaff. I only got one pair but will be getting a lot more next time I get paid.
I bought a xxl as the size chart says this is my size but it is slightly big so will be getting a xl next purchased .
again thank you stop one and keep up the good work.

Absolutely amazing!..and comfy

These are by far the best pair of boxers I have every owned! The lycra panels are so good, I'm a big dude and these help with chafing so much!

Overall best

I bought 1 pair to try it out and i couldn't believe how good they feel, i own 5more now... even the customer service team is very helpful and there to answer my concern

Overall best

Matty G

Matty GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super comfy with the easiest support team to deal with!

I first got the large pair but they were slightly too big, so I emailed the support team and they sent out a medium within a couple of days. They were super quick to deal with and made it so easy! I will definitely be buying underwear exclusively through stepone from now on, that's for sure! Cheers guys.

Dealy33

Dealy33New South Wales

Pretty comfy

I'm usually about 82cm waist small size is 75 -80cm according to size so if your in-between step One recommend U go up a size which I have done medium 85cm-90cm I got the boxer briefs as I don't have super thin legs well they definitely don't chafe they're pretty comfortable for the most part however they do ride up maybe not as bad as standard underwear but there's some slight ride there and they are a tad over priced

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Adam B.

Adam B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best undies ever . Can't go back to briefs now or ever .Best purchase ever.

The site is so easy,
The product range was what I expected great.
The quality is superb. So comfortable and soft it is like there not even there.
I have recommended you to all my mates

Hamish L.

Hamish L.Sydney, NSW

Tried a pair, now these are all I wear.

These have none of the common problems of other underwear. Effortlessly cool & comfortable all day. The panels make all the difference, these are all I wear now. Try a pair and you’ll be converted.

Donald

DonaldPerth, WA

so good i have only one step pants in my undie draw

very comfortable i call mine harvest festivals all is safely gathered in range of products very good 100% satisfied quality is excellent keeps shape even after washing and no complaints at all

Kim W.

Kim W.Sydney, NSW

Paid but got nothing!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Nick

NickSydney, NSW

The product is amazing and super comfortable. And the service matches the product quality!

Super easy to find and choose products. Super satisfied with the product itself and the service i’ve received whilst exchanging sizes has been really good! Highly recommend the product and highly rate the service!

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic Product Outstanding Customer Service.

Had an issue with the sizing which was sorted out very quickly and without hesitation. Your nuts if you dont try this underwear, they are what they claim to be. The professional manner in which this company conducts itself and the customer service to boot puts it at the top of the tree in my opinion. Im a fussy bugger but i will definitely be investing in more. Thank you Matt for your professional service.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews