Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Jaidyn

JaidynHobart, TAS

Comfortable

Well I gotta say these are the most comfortable boxers I've worn but 1 of the pairs are starting to wear out and lose colour abit and i doubt that should be happening since ive only worn them twice

Dan

DanBrisbane

Not as good as I thought they would be, too much room in the front, so not much support in that region

not supportive where needed, always needing to adjust myself .
Quality is good but I wouldn't recommend to my friends.
Fast delivery.
Too much spam emails after purchase.
Good colour choices, disappointing they don't fit me well.

Kell

KellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great colours, great feel, partners loves them

Great item that feels amazing. So simple to order & use ‘First pair’ guarantee. Great customer service staff, thanks. Looks fantastic on & will be back for more. Dads day is nearly here!!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Excellent product and A+++ customer service!!!

Underwear felt amazing and the resolution of a question by the customer service agent Ann was FIRST CLASS!!! Fast, efficient, not quibbling or sidestepping and resolved the query immediately.
FANTASTIC product and team.
Thanks for the the brilliant service all round.
A first and NOW long time customer.!

Givin them a second chance!

I bought 2 pairs n found them to keep slipping down waist so ordered smaller pair n hope same don’t happen? Apart from that found them to b comfortable so fingers crossed

Product is brilliant - Step Ones customer service is even better though!

Product is great - absolutely no issues and fab quality! Step Ones customer service is even better though! Well done guys! It's been a pleasure! You have a customer who will come back again and again now :)

Top product, amazing customer service...

Ordered and arrived within 2 days, tried the first pair which are amazing, it’s like wearing clouds in your pants... using the first pair guarantee i asked if I could resend 3 of the 4 pairs for a smaller size. I was advised what to do, sent a pic of the receipt of sending and the replacements were sent straight away... will definitely keep buying...

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.

Roy McCarthy

Roy McCarthyMurray Region, NSW

Comfortable and good to wear

I bought 4 long ones and think they’re good quality and really comfortable to wear. However, I think the longer ones for me are too warm & would prefer the shorter ones, also the size I bought was a bit too large! So I bought 4 short ones in a smaller size and waiting for them to arrive, hope they’ll be better.

Zara

ZaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable

The store is super easy to navigate. Yes my partner loved them had to buy more he’s explanation about them were “super comfortable, very breathable. “ couldn’t have asked for a better present then step one undies

Smooth

Easy to navigate and use site.
Happy with the range and color range.
Beyond satisfied with the quality of the product, I am 55 and had never worn boxers before buying these, I won't be going back to briefs.

brilliant.

So comfortable. Thrown all my others out. Could do with more colours. No more riding up and feeling uncomfortable. Wish i bought them sooner. Delivery was very quick considering the current situation

Astro Boy

Astro BoyGippsland, VIC

Step One underwear

Ok, For what I have experienced so far, I feel like Im not even wearing them, they are so soft, 100% percent no chaff.
Great communication from the teams members.
Step One, Get Some.

Lindsay P

Lindsay PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best undies ever

My daughter Anna P got me onto StepOne after she met an employee of StepOne on a flight. I have to say they are the most comfortable undies I have ever had. You actually feel naked under them. They feel food and look pretty good too. I got seven pair and would never buy anything else.

‘H’

‘H’Hobart, TAS

Where have these undies been all my life !!! Goddam ...They are just the best, chuck out the rest !!

Comfort plus ...I do a lot of walking, hiking and running and they are comfortable and supportable. Keepa me dry and half the time you don’t even think your wearing any.

Absolutely amazing!..and comfy

These are by far the best pair of boxers I have every owned! The lycra panels are so good, I'm a big dude and these help with chafing so much!

Overall best

I bought 1 pair to try it out and i couldn't believe how good they feel, i own 5more now... even the customer service team is very helpful and there to answer my concern

Overall best

Matty G

Matty GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super comfy with the easiest support team to deal with!

I first got the large pair but they were slightly too big, so I emailed the support team and they sent out a medium within a couple of days. They were super quick to deal with and made it so easy! I will definitely be buying underwear exclusively through stepone from now on, that's for sure! Cheers guys.

Adam B.

Adam B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best undies ever . Can't go back to briefs now or ever .Best purchase ever.

The site is so easy,
The product range was what I expected great.
The quality is superb. So comfortable and soft it is like there not even there.
I have recommended you to all my mates

Hamish L.

Hamish L.Sydney, NSW

Tried a pair, now these are all I wear.

These have none of the common problems of other underwear. Effortlessly cool & comfortable all day. The panels make all the difference, these are all I wear now. Try a pair and you’ll be converted.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews