Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 4 of 5)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

4.3

Seriously great undies.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Macey42

Macey42The Mallee, VIC

Wont wear anything else

Bought my first pair & loved them. Waiting on my next shipment to arrive. So comfortable. Keen to see how the go in the summer with 40+ temperatures. Absolutely great product!

TDK

TDKQueensland

Can we have more than 5 stars to choose from

Best decision I've made since saying no to dieting, they feel fantastic, my boys have never been more comfy.

One suggestion, at the price for multiples, maybe Afterpay as payment option

Danial Beinke

Danial BeinkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

as a 2nd time returning customer

sadly 1st order sizing was too big BUT I stuck with them for a few months, now with no more elastic rubbing inner leg rashes I've returned for MORE <3

Mark

MarkIllawarra, NSW

Simply do what they say they do

So easy to order, order wrong size they just send you another pair free. Keep the first. These briefs do exactly what they say they are going to do. Thanks

JLB

JLBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A little too big on first fitting.

The supplier very easy to deal with and super fast delivery. Ordered 2 pairs, long legs which were a little too big at first fitting, but after a wash (very slight shrinkage) they are super comfy. I have ordered a short leg to try as I think they will suit me a little better.

Fabian

FabianSouth West, WA

Not so great

Ordering & delivery is easy & fast, can’t fault them for that.
The product on the other hand doesn’t quite live up to the hype. Yes they keep you dry, yes they prevent chaffing.
Unfortunately as for riding up they fail completely, I feel so uncomfortable every time I stand up as I extract them from places they aren’t meant to be. Feels like every 5min I’m reaching down to pull them back down to where they should be.

Tried to get someone to respond from StepOne, but never got a reply.

M. Wilson

M. WilsonHunter Region, NSW

Perfect

Very easy to navigate.
Range of colours great.
Husband loves them. He won't go back to ordinary undies ever again.
Thankyou for a fantastic product.
Will definately be recommending them to my family and friends.

Dave N.Step One

Thank you for the kind words, M! We always believe that every Comfy Step One man, is a woman with great taste in underwear! :)

jay

jaySydney, NSW

It's ok but not worth the hype

I purchased 2 pairs to trial , one boxer brief and one trunk.

I would never again buy the boxer brief as it rides up like everything else. But then again I do admit I got slim legs, maybe for bigger guys this would suit.

The briefs are comfortable. The material is great, very slight ride up. The only thing is needs to harder material to support the "package" section.

They are very comfortable, just assessing the wear and tear

Excellent site, overnight service, product range was great, and so far I am sold that these are the best under garments I have experienced. I will buy more, but I want to assess the durability. Most under wear I have experienced don't last long.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Every word they say is true

Most comfortable underwear ever, never want to wear normal ones again, every word they say about their product is 100% true. I Will be recommending this to every guy I know.

Dave S.Step One

Thanks for believing in our product, Thomas! We always stay true to our ads, nothing but great comfort! :) Cheers for your awesome support!

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

you wont find better boxers.... ANYWHERE, EVER!

I bought a pair to try. Loved them! Next day bought 4 more.
I plan to replace all my boxers with these. The pouch holds everything perfectly! The lycra strip works!

Dave M.Step One

Stoked to hear we are replacing the underwear drawer, Dan! We always strive to live up to the hype and to our promise, nothing but great comfort!

Mark F.

Mark F.Central, SA

Worlds most comfy underwear is an understatement of epic proportions!!

Got my first pair super fast. Ordered Sunday night, arrived Wednesday morning. They are so comfortable it’s just like going commando but with full support and greater comfort. I’m about to order more. Even big guys can enjoy these.

Robert

Robert

Exercise underwear

Tried other brands of boxer briefs. Found they don’t last very long. Big fan of walking. These are light weight and very comfortable. Ordered some pairs of the shorter leg type.

Gerard B Crockford

Gerard B CrockfordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Step One the greatest secret known to man

Larry M.

Larry M.Sydney, NSW

Great product.

Very easy to navigate your web site. Now that I've worked out my perfect size. They are so comfortable and fit like a glove. Looking forward to to my second delivery

Jaimie

JaimieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great comfort

Amazingly comfortable and soft. I will be interested to see how they hang in there for durability in the long run. Just ordered another 4 coz my missus always complains I don't have enough undies.

happy dude

happy dudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are good !!

Very happy with initial purchase and went back for more as I travel a lot
Can wait to try them on long haul flights and feel the comfort !!

Thanks Peeps !!

Scotty

ScottyMid North Coast, NSW

Great Balls of Fire!

As soon as I put 'em on, I swear my testicles were immediately "at home". No more sneaking out the side, or wondering where "Little Scott" has gone. I love 'em!

Not sure about sizing

Just got a pair and not sure if they should be loose or Firm fitting around the legs
I’m thinking I should get a smaller size

Easy to order and quick with delivery

Rev Matthew

Rev MatthewQueensland

New Briefs are second to none

Answer 1 - Was pretty easy to navigate the store
Answer 2 - Surprised that there wasn't more to offer (IE in colour) as well, I had thought you offered jock straps as well?
Answer 3 - Quality of product - Second to none

I have tried the new briefs in several environments (IE working out, sports, formal wear and everyday wear) I find that they live up to their reputation and are a great start to a new generation of Briefs

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews