Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Tristan H

Tristan HPerth, WA

Actually do what they say they do! most comfortable ive ever had

So light and comfortable to wear it feels like im free balling! Never ride up your legs all day! feel brilliant.
about time someone nailed this! absolute game changer and i will be binning all my Bonds today!

Dave M.Step One

Stoked to hear we are replacing your Bonds, Tristan! We are so pleased to be in a life-changing business! Cheers for your support, Legend!

They start off great... I loved them... now they're falling apart...

They start out great and then start to fall apart. I purchased 15 pairs and I've rotated them. I think rotating 15 pairs you should get a few years use, however, I think I'm going to get one year. If I purchased them singularly, this would mean $450 a year for underwear???

Andrew
Andrew

No problems. I'll do that soon. I purchased them on 18th of may, 2018, so about 3/4 of a year old. They have become extremely thin, to the point of getting holes...

Greg.O

Greg.ONew South Wales

Finally I can live without talcum powder

To start their website is simple to navigate, the information is 100% accurate.
I've suffered from very bad chaffing since I was about 19-20 and for 10 years I've had to always have some talcum powder at work for when the chaffing got unbearable. I've tried other brands of briefs that claimed to reduce chaffing and have worked to sum degree but these are the best ever. Since wearing them I havent had and chaffing at all and have to admit I;'m much happier at work thanks to these.

Dave M.Step One

Thank you so much for the kind words, Greg! glad the website worked well for you. We always try to put our products and services together, so that our customers will have an easy way around everything. :) Cheers!

Underwear Shops & Brands

DigbySydney, NSW

Pretty good boxers. Comfortable.

Really wanted to like these more than I did. As other reviewers have mentioned, the material is thin. It's also very stretchy, so make sure you size down (especially if ur between sizes). I went with the longer boxer brief based on the promise of no leg ride up, but unfortunately, it didn't work that well. I don't have stick legs, but maybe not big enough for no-ride-up to work. Also, Aus Post took more than a week to deliver (I live in Sydney) so don't expect them super quick. It will be interesting to see how long they last. I'm keen to support an aussie company, but I guess the boxer brief (longer leg) isn't a good fit for me.

Greg T.Step One

Hey Digby, Yeah I think that could be a really good option, can you please message us either on Facebook or info@stepone.life so we can organise another size for you to try? Thanks mate!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews