Step One Bamboo Underwear

Shane burgess

Shane burgess Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Best underwear ever. No chaffing, comfortable. No roll up,
Pricing is a bit expensive. But still worth the purchase. No regrets, looking forward to buying more very addictive. Love the colour range.

Customer service excellent

Ordered a pair of boxer shorts for my husband, unfortunately I ordered a size up assuming that would be correct. Too big contacted customers service who speedily processed the first pair guaranteed without quibble. Excellent customer service

Excellent product

I spoke with Matt via email as my husband wanted the next size, they were out of stock at the time, I was pro-actively contacted and was told a replacement pair had been dispatched. As the customer service was outstanding and the product excellent I ordered another 4 pairs.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Brenton C.

Brenton C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect

Very satisfying and a lot better for the price then bonds way more comfortable and that's why iam byeing more get ride ove my old ones out they go 30 bucks great value

Unbelievable Customer Support

Got in touch with customer support over the weekend (Saturday night), to my surprise they responded within 30 minutes. I had a sizing issue... Everything was sorted within 45 minutes. Ive only ever owned 2 pairs of other name brand boxers and they were terrible to wear, I thought Id give the step ones a go, so I bought 1 pair to trial, the difference has been outstanding.. within that week I purchased more for the collection - the other brand name undies are history... good onya step ones!!

DaveIllawarra, NSW

Great comfy underwear- but!

Great underwear no chafing great gear support - but the elastic waist band does not hold form If you have a bit of a stomach bulge - not good as a lot of your ads feature chubby guys

Dave

This is not an issue that occurs immediately - so the 30 day guarantee Is void.

Patrick I.

Patrick I.Sydney, NSW

Life changer

Only underwear I will ever wear I have at least 30 pairs, I kid you not. I have every pair except coffee and they sold old so devo .....

Life changers I tell you,

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Timmy

TimmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

I was satisfied and they were very comfortable. To good to be true dons rub or make rashes and they are confitorball so good that every one needs $999999999999999999999 to the inventor thx

Tyson.M

Tyson.MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These boxers are AWESOME

Absolutely love these boxers! I remember scoffing at the advertisement first time I saw it and what they were claiming and seeing a fellow islander on one of the advertisements I thought why not, because I suffer from the constant wedgies and chaffing I was willing to give it a go. What they claim is TRUE! best boxers ever and like me you'll never be disappointed.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Shreks Dmax

Shreks DmaxSydney, NSW

Step One... got some, but wrong color!

i initially bought 1 pair, (liked them) then bought 8 more pairs (bright Green) so i bought 15 more pairs (bright Orange in color requested) i received 15 pairs, but the color i received was bright Red, "someone must be color blind"... Why red & not Orange?... but i must say "they are the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn"... now back to the question "WHY RED"

Gordon James

Gordon JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfectly Dunn Guys Keep up the great work.

I am so very happy With this Item U guys and girls a great and its so Comtable to ware and not a Bad Thing can be said about is item all is greatwork guys keep it up

Product Appearance As advertised

Don’t trust sizing chart or employee knowledge

Product Appearance Not as advertised
CNB
CNB

Andrew ASydney, NSW

Comfortable Undies

your advertising kept banging on how comfortable they were..and I was pleasantly surpised as to how light and comfortable they were.Summer is tough due to the heat to wear uncomfortable undies..but your do the trick

Andrew A

the day after I paid for my second order ,you announce a sale at $15 instead of the $24 I paid for.
When you announce it the day before,you get the promotion

Syke0

Syke0Adelaide

GREAT TRUNKS!

I wanted to purchase and surprise my partner with a gift, your ad came up on screen and I thought to myself, lets get him to try those ones. I bought him 4x pairs but gave him 1x to try. He was laughing at me saying what a waste of money!, until he tried them on. He returned with this 'Honey, these are the best he's ever owned, can you get me some more?' I replied 'why are they the best?' he replied 'its comfortable, no more rash sweat, spacious, brilliant gift, thanks' I replied 'here is 3x more and if you want more, google step one' thank you StepOne, its definitely worth giving these are go, I highly recommend these to any males or females wanting to find that gift for their partners to try.

Dave M.Step One

Thanks for the detailed feedback, right here! We love to hear from our awesome customers. Stoked that your partner loved 'em!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews