Step One Bamboo Underwear
4.7 from 4,740 reviews

3,142 reviews

Seriously great undies.

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect fit no riding up

Very satisfied with quality and range of product good fit. Order was quick delivery. Product was very nice and meterial was of good quality would like to have briefs in same meterial.

Lisa

LisaGreat Southern, WA

Definitely not what I was hoping, can't wear them. Not for me!

Easy to purchase
Hard to wear as legs keep riding up.
I will try the long style boxer briefs on the guaranteed so no stress, hopefully the long pear will be Fine, fingers crossed...

Hey Lisa,
Sorry to hear the Trunks didn't work out for you. Please let us know how the Boxer Briefs go.
Taliah

Bought to stop chafing for a marathon... Superb

I am training for the London virtual marathon. And as my distances increased, the chafing became horrific. As a 22st man jelly I had resigned myself to the fact I would be able to light a fire with the chafing at the end of every session. But then invested in these and they work perfectly.

WOW !

I’m 63 years old and the price seemed expensive for a pair of briefs, but let me tell you these are in a different league well made and great colours and feel amazing to wear! Will definitely be getting some more!

Shellie J.

Shellie J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My son loves them

They are as good as they say they are. I brought 1 pair for my son to try and now l am buying more, for my son and for my brother for christmas.. I know getties undies for christmas is usually a terrible gift but stepone has made them the perfect gift for any man

pixie9876

pixie9876Sydney, NSW

Step one are the best! Would never buy any other underwear !

After seeing one of my sons wearing Step One boxers, I asked him what he thought of them. He told me they are the only brand he would ever buy now, due to their comfort.
I bought a pair for my youngest and he loves them also.
I’m always somewhat dubious watching repetitive television ads about items they want us to buy, but Step One underwear live up to all expectations.
I know now what to buy my boys for birthdays and Christmas. They are definitely worth the higher price!

breakNegg

breakNeggWA, 6056

Crusty

Someone asked me what I did for crust?? "Ï said I wear my Step Ones for a week"
Boom !! Boom!!! But seriously folks I;m appearing here all week. In all honesty, AAAAA plus

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier !!!!

I bought the wrong size so contacted customer services and they replied instantly, gave me a couple of options then sent smaller pair as i requested. Arrived in no time. really happy. Have since got a few more pairs, More colours in the bigger sizers please..

Hugh

HughGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inner thighs are now at normal moisture levels

There I am, on the golf course, it’s hot, humid and I’m sweating buckets. I’ve been blessed with sandpaper thighs, none of this is a good combination. I’m walking with that wide stance we all know too damn well. I get off the course and into the locker room. The Kmart undies are drenched in sweat, doing me no favours, was gonna rock the no undies until I see them, a pair of step ones in the locker. I’m not a religious man but I think I saw the big fella at that moment. I whack em on and all of sudden no more sweat or sandpaper and I’m walking normal again. If I didn’t have a cold beer waiting for me I would have sat down and written a New Testament to the bible, dedicated to step one undies

My da loves them defiantly will be back for more 100%

It came quicker than expected and my dad absolutely loves them and he wears them to work. We are really happy with this product thanks step one and have a great year.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

"Fantastic"

By far the most comfortable briefs that l have ever worn. Was a little put off by the price at first, but will now not hesitate to purchase more. Cannot recommend them enough.

kevlah

kevlahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for the short and chubby

No complaints in the crotch design with the bamboo and lycra which is as they say supportive. However the wide elastic bands roll up and become very uncomfortable. Pity they haven't designed some for short men who are not skinny. being not as long from the bottom of the crotch to waistband and with thin elastic waistbands . Made for those tall and thin only!

Taliah B.Step One

Best, most comfortable underpants ever

Picked up the product from a Facebook advert, so that works. Being a bit on the larger side, I have definitely suffered from "chafing", so this seemed like a great idea. Bought one, saw immediately that it was great and then bought quite a few more. One of the bunch had a small problem which was rectified in two hours, so customer service is excellent too!

Product Appearance As advertised

Where have you been all my chunky life!

The best boxers I have ever had. Being a chunky lad I use to get a sweat rash between my legs (lets face it, many of us have even if you don't want to admit it!). No more rashes thanks to these amazing boxers. They also help to support lads with large bollocks and tackle - the benefits go on and on. An added bonus is that they are also sexy!

Samuel T.

Samuel T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t get enough

Step one Get some!!! I love this product not regrets in buying this I totally recommend this to everyone they never lied when there is no chafing there’s no chafing in the future I will come back for more. I Just can’t get enough step one get some.

Finally...

... found some underwear that is actually comfy.
Every pair of underwear I’ve had in my life rides up. No more. Very comfortable. My only frustration is that I haven’t found these earlier.

Callum Gibbons

Callum GibbonsSydney Surrounds, NSW

These are perfect fit so snug and no chafing first bought one pair than ordered 6 more pairs.

Was very satisfied and came so soon. Amazing quality in size 2xs. I tried one pair with my pocket money and bought 6 more pairs now. Thank you so much.

Fantastic underwear

Bought several a couple of months ago. I was extremely pleased with delivery speed, comfort and quality of product. So pleased, I have placed a second order - a must buy!

Best things ever

My wife purchased these as I have trouble with underwear being of a slightly larger frame. Was sceptical at first, but when I put on the first pair, it felt amazing, most comfortable and great fit.The
Would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Will be getting more in other colours, as the range is great.
They are also easy to wash, don't lose their shape or form.
These are definitely the best thing I have ever received in clothing.
Thank you for making it easy to wear them.
Wish they had been around sooner.
Since getting them have already recommended to friends, (which as a bloke was a bit wierd).
They do exactly as shown on the tv.

Chad D

Chad DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Step ones are the most comfortable underwear I’ve ever brought

1. They don’t ride your legs.
2. They are affordable.
3. They are extremely comfortable.
4. They have the best customer service.
5. I would recommend buying a couple pairs to give them a try.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews