Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Joshua B.

Joshua B.Wheatbelt, WA

Absolutely amazing

Originally I got this over a month ago and it never came but when I emailed them about it I got an instant reply from there amazing customer service saying they could give me the refund or get a replacement sent over and when I asked for the replacement I got it in under 2 weeks which is amazing, they fit like a charm and are very comfy. Tho the prices are a little bit too pricey for just one pair it makes sense for its amazing comfort making a very nice luxury item. But besides that. amazing and wonderful customer service, would buy more in the future when I have enough spare money to spend.

Happy Shopper

Happy ShopperSydney, NSW

Perfect Gift

I brought 1 pair as a gift and I guess trail for my Partner. He now wears boxer shorts with no support.
He put them on straight away and he loves them. He felt very comfortable in them and even walked around the house with just his "Step Ones" on and a Tee shirt.

CalebPerth, WA

Decent but not what I was hoping for.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Not true to advertising. Uncomfortable.

Underwear advertising that they won’t ride up causing wedgies.personally I have never experienced so many in one day. Two stars because they are light and breathable at least, but uncomfortable.

jellietiah

jellietiahCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

You sweat just as much as in other underware.

For me they are no different to my other jocks. I sweat just as much as before. Cotton is better. Step One expensive. Will not buy anymore. Navigation was easy on site.

Jarrod W.

Jarrod W.Gippsland, VIC

Don't Buy!!

After some time in use the fabric started to fade and material began to lose its quality and Ive only had them for about 4 months. Very expensive for what they turn out to be. But I did enjoy the first few months.

Taliah B.Step One

Ride up and roll down shouble be the new name

Wow , have never had a pair like this . I see the big guys in the ad have no issues with riding up or rolling down .im not the smallest person out there but as soon as I pit a pair on I have the band keep rolling over it self . Also have to keep pulling them down because they keep lifting up . My new 5 pairs whent straight in the bin still in the little black bags . Totall waste of money!!!!!!

Andrew James

Andrew JamesCanberra 2600, ACT

Product doesn’t match pictures on website or TV advertising.

Product doesn’t match pictures on website or TV advertising.

The waist elastic band on my shorts is half the thickness compared to what’s advertised.

Apart from that the product quality is not the same as Bonds etc.

Comfortable but terribly quick to fall apart

Bought a pair to try, loved them so bought 4 more. Within one week two of them started to get a tear on the seam of the waist elastic. They do what they say they do just wish the build quality was better.

Marty

Marty

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months. Love wearing these and have a couple of pairs. Only one pair has this issue but didn't expect to have this issue.

747800Sydney, NSW

Original boxers were better

I purchased a pair ages ago and thought they were good.

I went to buy now five or six pairs only to discover they have changed the design and they are not as comfy and they have also changed the materials they make them with so they don't feel as good as they once did.

Feel a bit annoyed that this has happened without communication and currently contemplating returning them as they aren't as good as some store bought ones.

Really comfortable

Tried the brief's on as soon as the postman gave them to me, obviously I waited until he had gone! WOW they are great, it feels like someone is holding your junk in a really supportive way, they fit really, really well and makes your butt look fit and perky, I will be ordering some of these again very soon. All the hype/adverts are true, Better!

Robert

RobertHunter Region, NSW

Not happy.

I ordered two pairs One black and one purple in long. I received two black pairs in short. Im having trouble getting in contact with them to sort it. Not happy.

Greg T.Step One

No as comfortable as I was hoping for

First of, I thought the service I received was 1st class. Very prompt.

However, I still find that the shorts ride up easily. I have pretty muscular legs and have always had an issue with shorts riding up and chaffing. Unfortunately, these were no different. I thought about ordering the next size up, but then the waist will probably be too big.

The best 2bwear

Definitely better then all the other crap
u buy in the shop will be getting more so comfrey da wear and they say wat they say it stop the scruff so i hope they last

Not built to last

Step one boxers. Very comfortable to begin with and lycra glides perfectly, cant fault then the first few times of wearing them. Then the lycra gives out and becomes a raggedy bobbly mess that creates a ridiculous amount of friction rendering them essentially useless. Had 8 pairs now down to about 2 or 3 having owned them for 2 months

Don’t expect magic

It was really easy to find the right product toward what I was looking for and the full range offered was an ease to navigate within.
The product came has a very high quality and really comfortable.
It just didn’t prove what was advertised on the tin.

Larry

LarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

. Not that impressed

Internal part of leg mis-shapen, and they ride up, don't stay down, and I have only worn my 4 pairs 2 times. Not that impressed for the price, and the advert is misleading

Greg T.Step One

Love how light they are and comfortable to wear

Easy navigation most satisfying I stole a pair off my Son to wear won’t go back to cotton briefs I’m so happy with them I’ve decided to purchase more great work

JustinQueensland

Worst underwear I have ever had :(

I’ve bought 20 pairs, they are great at first you think oh wow you have bought the best underwear’s ever, only after a few washes they return to any normal pair, extremely disappointed for what you pay. I even received 20 replacement pairs they do the exact same thing. I struggle everyday to wear these because how much money I did spend on them.

You are better off buying $5 underwear’s because in the end they will do the same job for a lot less :(
Really disappointed to have lost so much

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews