Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 230)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
forshaw73

forshaw73Sydney Surrounds, NSW

My son says they’re the best!

Easy to order, easy to pay for, easy to wrap! My son loves these jocks, he says they’re the best!

Miles of smiles

Absolutely brilliant to wear So comfortable especially when I’m out riding and touring on my motorcycle. Miles of smiles, thank you.

Brilliant.

These are so comfortable, there's a saying, You get what you pay for, and these boxers really are worth every penny. At first not sure, but bought 4 pairs, and what a difference, purchased another 7 pairs. Oh, and very quick delivery as well. Will buy more.

Underwear Shops & Brands

They are what they say! The most comfortable pair of Boxers I have ever worn - I need more pairs

I always wanted to try them and was tempted by the reduction in price when buying multiple pairs. I couldn't however spend that money based on pure marketing as you cant trust those marketing people. Or can you?! Step One's marketing team aren't lying, these things are the most comfortable boxers I have ever owned. More will be ordered very soon!

Really great service and product

The wrong size was ordered, my error, and when I contacted them, a person called John immediately dispatched the correct size no quibble. Very helpful too.

An outstanding product, it fits perfectly, is really very comfortable for day to day wear and even when at gym, and no more chaffing.. why aren’t all Boxers made like this?

Mel

MelNewcastle

Best undies!!!

Who would have thought my teenagers would rave about getting undies for Christmas!!! They all said how comfortable they are and to buy more....so I did!

Perfect trunks.

Thankfully very easy to order step ones, delivery was pretty quick to considering covid. My partner loves them he says they are so supportive and comfortable to wear.

Kirsty

Kirsty Tasmania

My brother in law loves them soo much I have a running order request for every birthday and Christmas!!

Quick and easy to order and arrived on time!! Good range and enjoy the bulk buy options. They match their ads in all their correspondence too which is way fun and funny

Marek

MarekSydney, NSW

A game changer

This is the most comfortable underwear, period! Very high quality product. I bought a 5-pack and after I had realized how comfortable they were, I bought another 5-pack. Will buy more!

rabhosk5

rabhosk5Far North Queensland, QLD

My 14yo son is obsessed with these!

"Best trunks ever!!" as my son explains it. They are the only ones he wears each day now.
Comfortable and cool.

my wife calles them my lingue

comfly, but it is earily days. one of my mates have step ones only now & he reconds they are great. cheers

Awesome Trunks

Very comfortable, I now have about 5 pairs, and will buy more, Buy more save more, Well worth the money

Capt AggSydney, NSW

The red is gone again - sold out make more!

The red is gone again - sold out? Didn't make enough mediums when I decided to buy. Drop your price and make more!

Should be called great balls of fire!

Step One
Taliah B.Step One

Hey mate,
Sorry that they sold out, they were our limited edition Christmas colours that went extremely fast!

I know!
Fire your product mangers!
Make it a permanent part of the range!
and drop your price!

Lee H.

Lee H.Sydney, NSW

These are the best thing invented for chaffing

These are brilliant the best thing invented my hubby swears by them can’t get enough of them love all colors an definitely stops the chaffing

I bought a pair for my son to try.

He usually wears designer boxers but prefers step one now for comfort and fit so I have ordered more boxers.

Underwear Shops & Brands

These are awesome undies bloody comfy absolutely love them

As a truckie i had alot of trouble finding comfortable undies that didn't leave your under carriage sweaty squashed up and uncomfortable because other boxers rode up after long hrs in the driver's seat. I have bought a few pairs now and won't wear anything else in fact i ended up tossing all my old boxers out. I love how comfy they are they don't ride up at all it's easy to order online and i look forward to the new colours every month. Some more fluro colours would be choice though. Keep up the great work it's nothing but bamboo for me now.

Momo

MomoSydney, NSW

Just wow

Bought StepOne once... now I've thrown out all my old undies and it's a pure line-up of StepOne goodness... 9 pairs and counting...

Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My husband loves them!

Brought these for the hubby for Christmas. He loves that he has a perfect new home for his boys! So much so, I’ve ordered more!

Jennifer

JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied

My son always wore boxers due to chaffing at primary school. This caused kids to have a chance to torment him. I thought him to say I wear Pat Rafter undies but now he is stoked to have step ones. It is good that the sizing starts for children.

Robynne

Robynne

Son approved!

Bought for my son who is an Aussie Bum aficionado, he is converted!
Purchased more as was so impressed.
Easy to order online plus delivery was fast.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews