Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 241)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Chris G

Chris GSouthwest, VIC

Great product

I ride a motorbike and they still didn't ride up. Very comfy even on my bike. Store was great along with the range.

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Best ever briefs I have ever purchased and the comfort is unbelievable.

unbelievable Comfort
Extremely happy with the products.
Over the moon with the quality.
I found the easy to navigate the store and find exactly what I was looking for.

Peter E

Peter E

So smooth it’s like warring no briefs at all

These briefs are smooth on the private and soft er on the body. You feel supported and cool under extremes

Underwear Shops & Brands

They are comfortable can't wait for next shipment and the next one what more can I say keep up the good work

Dave

Dave Gippsland, VIC

They are awesome

Got myself a pair to start with but I ordered the wrong size. Gave them to my son she wouldn’t stop saying how awesome they where. So got myself a larger pair. He was correct!!! Absolutely love em

Very comfy and stayed cool

Feel fantastic, waistband a little wide is my only issue, no riding up , didn’t have to adjust myself like I do in regular brand, just ordered 4 more pairs

Game Changers

Wow, these boxers are unreal. I’m a big guy with all my parts in equal proportion. You could wear these all day without noticing and they hold everything in place. Have recommended to my friends and I will definitely be buying more.

Kev

KevWimmera, VIC

Amazing comfort.

Amazing comfort. I have been try to loose some weight and had problems with chafing bought a four pack and a week later found myself buying more.

Wow wow wow

I ordered the longer legged ones as I walk my dogs a lot 8-10 miles a day. I’m rubbing my legs red raw and some days it’s painful to walk they arrived yesterday afternoon I wore them out on my walk today omg boy are they comfortable it felt like there was nothing on. And as the tv advert says several times the legs glide and no chaffing I will be ordering more once it’s payday
Thankyou for making them

Absolutely amazing

Absolutely amazing boxers. Have now got 2 of each colour. Would never go back to other boxers after using these

Grant

GrantPerth, WA

Most comfortable underwear

Easy to buy, but wish the trunks would come in 3xl, very satisfied with the briefs that I purchased that’s why I bought some more

Back for more

Purchased 2 pairs as a trial and now I'm back for more, the most comfortable boxer I have ever had.

Simply the best

Great product. Great colours. Came back for more . I do think they are a little expensive but they are the best .

Cool and comfortable

Easy to order. Quick delivery. Impressed with the quality and feel. They really don’t ride up! I’d definitely recommend them.

Boxers long leg

These boxers are perfect they are so comfortable and don't ride up they do what it says on the tin just ordered another 4 pairs highly recommended

Step ahead!

Being dubious in purchasing due to the price they actually are worth the asking price, very satisfied with the purchase (s) having bought 5 different coloured pairs. Holds everything in place no sweating or chafing! The quality of the product is excellent definitely a lot better than the standard cotton boxers! Hope to buy more limited editions in the future missed out on getting the gold boxers which were in a prize draw previously #sadface but a happy customer.

GREAT GEAR

Differences between different types (long & short) was explained which helped me make my selection. Delivery arrived earlier than expected. I am absolutely completely satisfied with my purchase. These are simply the most comfortable undies I have ever worn. Just ordered my second 4 pairs of these from the website which was very easy to navigate.

Never felt so comfortable!

Absolutely thrilled with the 4 I ordered.
I will be ordering more as I have never worn underwear that is this comfortable!

Tracking was top notch despite the long delivery journey, service was exelent.
I am usually a spendthrift when it comes to clothes, but my god was it worth spending on thease!

EXCELLENT

I brought one pair for my husband. He loved them so much Ive had to order another 4 pairs, They arrived so quick as well within 3 days. Which was fantastic as I was beginning to wonder how I was going to wash them. He will not go back to his old ones now.

David B.

David B.South East Queensland, QLD

True to your word

Have just purchased 4 pair.
They are are the most comfortable undies that I have ever worn. Will be purchasing more.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews