Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Awesome customer service

Great product, had a small issue with 2 items but emails were answered immediately no matter the time which is very unusual but issues were addressed promptly and all is good again. 100% will recommend.

Carol D.

Carol D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer Service is out of this world !

I saw these advertised and thought they would be excellent for my Son. He is a chef and suffers from chaffing, especially in the summer. So I ordered a pair and then found I had ordered the wrong ones. I sent an email to Step One explaining my mistake.. got a reply straight away, offering another pair for free. wow I thought what a response. I replied to their email asking them to send the new pair direct to my Son’s address. Straight away they replied.. new pair on its way to my Son.. all done and dusted within a few hours. my Son absolutely loves them.. not only for work but he does long walks every day and finds these are excellent for that. THANK YOU STEP ONE

This is my 3rd purchase 2 for hubby & one for my son. I occasionally wear them too how about a womens range

Very satisfied with each aspect easy order, choice & delivery & the help I received when I had to return them for a smaller size

Brilliant fit, awesome quality

My husband was keen to try these undies & now will not wear any other brand. With standard undie stocking filler (although nothing standard about Step One) I decided to get my son a few pairs to be as cool as his dad.

I've accidentally ordered the wrong pair so have had a few interactions with customer service. Speed of reply has been within 30minutes each time friendly, precise email response which leaves me so confident in this brand. They have replaced my wrong order with no fuss. Delivery has been fast.

I have nothing but respect for this company. Pleasure doing business with you.

Matt H.

Matt H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top notch jocks, with customer service to match.

Love these jocks. So comfy, and eliminates chafing on those hot days.
I received my 4 pairs less than a week after ordering, and noticed 2 small holes in one pair.
Sent off a warranty enquiry at 8pm on a Thursday night, expecting to hear back in a day or two. Wrong!! Within 10 mins, I had heard from customer service, and 5 mins later a new pair of Step One's had been ordered for me.
The customer service was probably the best I've ever experienced. Well done Step One, comfy jocks AND good blokes!!!

Husband said these shorts are so comfortable and breathable material.

So easy to order and customer service is 1st class. The quality of the products are excellent and the company has a wide range of styles and colour.

Jodie

Jodie Western District, VIC

The product feels and looks great. Good quality and great support

I had a small manufacturing issue and contacted the team, and the item was replaced immediately once I sent a photograph of the issue. No need to return the original. I am extremely happy with the product and service of step one

Pece A.

Pece A.Sydney, NSW

Best bang for buck undies

You can't ask for a better product. Keeps your bitts cool and no chafing. Great when your playing soccer, supportive

Ken Carey

Ken CareyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Step Ones

Very comfortable and great for Golf to stop chaffing. They have the right amount of support for the Meat and Potatoes.

Supreme comfort

I’m not athletic so that doesn’t matter too much but my cod’s have never been so comfy and the legs don’t ride up so no pinching of the ball bag.

Ben H.

Ben H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Comfortable underwear and great customer service.

Purchased 4 pairs of boxers, each a different colour. Throughly using them for about a month and i discovered pilling/bobbling on 2 of the 4 pairs despite using them all roughly the same amount. I reached out to step one and they were very fast in their replies. Eventually they replaced the 2 damaged pairs free of charge and submitted a report to their supplier. Excellect communication very easy to work with.

Absolutely Amazing

What a product!! I am so glad I ordered it. It was very easy to order online and it arrived shortly after my order. I spoke to the customer service team as it was longer than I had anticipated. A new one was sent to me. NO questions asked. Great customer service and great product. I will be replacing all my underwear.

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service from Step One!!

Had to exchange sizes & the process was made simple by the great customer service I received from start to finish. Thank you very much

Suz

SuzBristol

Amazing product and customer care

I found what I was looking for straight away, was easy to order and pay, delivery was quicker than I thought!

I had ordered 1 pair before and my partner loved them, so I ordered some more only I ordered the wrong size, i realised when They were delivered and opened a pair, I emailed straight them and got a reply straight away, advising me to send the unopened pairs back and they would send the correct size out once I proved postage, the customer care I got was quick, and very efficient,

Would recommend this company to any one and the product is true to the description, very comfy my man loves them!

Thank you for a great experience!

Excellent product

Sadly through no fault of the company had to return. Within 5 mins of emailing the receipt refunded- amazing service

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service excellence

These boxers are very soft & comfortable. I had the unfortunate situation of a fabric fault on my pair. I took a couple photos and then emailed the info@ last night (Sunday). To my astonishment they responded nearly immediately to discuss. They quickly made an offer to replace and then initiated the new order within minutes. This was incredible customer service and quality guarantee. Very impressed. Thank you.

So comfortable

So comfortable to wear everyday. Brilliant colours as they are bright and fun. Excellent customer service too. Love the names of the trunks.

Husband is very happy with these

Ordered what I thought was the right size only to find after trying on the firs pair we needed to exchange. Contacted customer service and after sending back the other 3 of the 4 ordered, they replaced all 4 pairs n the correct size.
My husband says they're the comfiest undies he's ever worn.

Excellent Efficient Service

I ordered the incorrect pair (XL) I contacted step one via the live chat and they quickly sent me out a pair in the correct size (L) free of charge. All processed within 15mins. Excellent service, well done!

Jac

JacAU

we had a pair blow out, but the action was So quick and helpful and no questions asked

Love the bigger size options, my son hasn't had any chaffing since using step one. Awesome communication and quick replies.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews