Step One Bamboo Underwear

Sizing True to size
Anthony P.

Anthony P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very over priced

Not as long as tradies brand - double the price - will stick to tradies in the future - got suckered in by tv ad - never again - very disappointing - a a a a

Greg T.Step One

Hey Anthony... What do you mean not as long? As in the leg? We have a longer length available. Happy to swap it out under our First Pair Guarantee. Let us know and we'll make it right.

Honest Review

Quality is dropping

I have bought 15 pairs over 3 transactions and the most recent are smaller, thinner and a tight/smaller cut in the back meaning they ride low. Will try a bigger size to see if this overcomes the size issue

Underwear Shops & Brands

Every pair just does the same thing

My very first pair the pouch stitching came undone and step one sent me a new pair... I then bought more considering their stand by their product but they all just do the same and either come apart at the pouch or elastic waist band... they are however, very comfy and I like the fit but for the price you pay you expect a better product. Tradie seems to hit the mark with a similar product but cheaper... I’ll try them next.

• +6

Fantastic

So far underwear is fantastic, can't vouch for lifespan but after several washes holding up great! And so comfy with no riding up!!!
And if things couldn't get better, the customer service has
Been exceptional!!!!!
Love their sense of humour, and they use biodegradable plastic packaging, nice to see someone taking Our environment seriously!!

Tmac

TmacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best undies ever!

Started out with one pair as a test and haven’t looked back - they are now the only undies the 2 men in the house will wear. Very good quality, they are expensive but worth it.

don't fit right

don't fit right to short on the hips no room in the front to put my Johnson ,still sweat around my thighs was not happy with them at all no way i would buy others

steve
steve

i have try it before it would not work

Awesome product and spectacular customer service

Product Appearance As advertised

Crazy comfy - waist bands slightly too tight - excellent postage and customer service!

Purchased these boxers and found the waist sizes are slightly restrictive upon wearing.
Sent an email out, had a response within a few hours and had new boxers back within the week! Incredibly comfy and will be rebuying again in the future.

Just OK

They are comfortable, but no more so than a pair of Calvin Kleins.
Also, I would not have bought them if I knew they were made in China, which is not obvious.
Our family are boycotting Chinese goods.

Greg T.Step One

Very supportive customer service!!!

I bought some pairs as a present for My husband, but got a wrong size!
No worries, the support team solved the problem easily And provided us with clear instructions As they kindly processed the next delivery with the, hopefully, right size! He can’t wait for them to arrive! Thanks!!!

Great Customer Service

Saw the TV advert and thought I’d give them a try, which for me was a big step as I have used the same brand of premium underwear for years. Ordered a small trunk as a tester. Item arrived quickly and seemed good quality, soft to the touch but was a little snug especially on the thighs.
Contacted customer support and Matt was brilliantly helpful, agreeing to send out a larger pair for free or as an alternative also offering a discount on a multiple order of another size.
Can’t fault the service helpful, friendly and quick, just wish all companies were this switched on.
Will definitely use them again.

Product Appearance As advertised

These are so comfy, I ordered an L but needed an XL, the customer service is spot on, no quibble new pair sent out pronto, I will be recommending to my mates, cheers!

Product Appearance As advertised

Slightly small and a bit overpriced

Slightly small and a bit overpriced. I wouldn't go overboard and recommend people to go out and rush out buy them and the price certainly needs to drop that's my honest opinion

Unbeatable Customer Service!

Ordered a pair of briefs after reading the reviews online which unfortunately didn’t fit right and were extremely uncomfortable. Thought I’d dished out on some duds but when I contacted customer services they advised of a change in style and size, sent them out for free and what a world of difference!
These boxers are legit the most comfortable I’ve ever worn (once the right size was pinned down) and I will definitely be filling my drawer with more.
Customer service is also exceptional!

Underwear Shops & Brands

The best undies I have ever had

Boxer review

Stopped the sweating and chafing on the legs and were comfortable but created a rash round the waist so ordered a bigger size this time and hope that solves it.

Not all that great.

I found these to be quite expensive and not living up to the hype that seems to be around.
They aren't as comfy as they make out, the material actually feels hotter to wear than standard cotton trunks.
I shall not buy a second pair.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Buy bc a size up

The trunks are very comfortable. Just bought them so don’t no about durability but buy a size up.Mine were to small but they are sending another pair free of charge .

Product Appearance As advertised

The most comfy undies ever!

I highly recommend purchasing this product. Extremely comfy and worth buying. Would recommend them to everyone!! I have recommended them to 5 of my good mates and we all love them!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews