Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great Company and Product

I bought the wrong size.. they replaced it instantly no questions asked and sorted me out in a flash. They have great business ethics.

David

David Gippsland, VIC

Great Underwear

Bought the longer boxer briefs, because of having surgery involving a nerve being severed on my upper inner thigh, I have been left with a numb patch which has also lost muscle tone and now chafes as a result.
The Step One Underwear have helped me greatly by providing a chafe free inner leg for me, and also support to my thigh. They are comfortable to wear, and yes the Bamboo gusset breathes where no other underwear ever have. I'm adoring wearing them. I just found out from Step One responding to another's question, that the underwear should be washed in cold water. I think that feature should be made obvious at the point of sale...I will now change my laundering to separate Step One underwear and wash in cold water separately.

KAT

KATMonash 2904, ACT

Happily surprised

After recommendations from friends, I bought my husband a couple of pairs to see if he'd like them. He is very fussy!
He was stoked, very comfortable, doesn't know he has them on. He immediately asked for more pairs.
I wouldnt normally buy an XL, so suggest they might run slightly small. 36" waist measurement XL is perfect.

neilm1955

neilm1955Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feel ok but unfortunately ordered a size too small.

Ordered the size too small. Had opened all packs so couldn’t return them. Too expensive to try again.. too bad

Lovely and comfortable

Hi,

Brought these for my son, being an athlete he has chunkier legs than most.
Loves the overall use but the only negative is they come up quite small, I would suggest going up a size

Top notch trunks!

Given these as a Christmas gift and have to say they are the best underwear I've had! Admittedly only tested them on a quiet Christmas day, most strenuous thing was doing a jigsaw puzzle, but was extremely comfortable whilst doing that, not a hint off wedgie or sweaty nuts (normally I'd need a liberal dosing of cornflour down there - especially when doing a jigsaw).
But seriously, great trunks, cools colours too, would get again!

Emma

Emma South East Queensland, QLD

The lasting durability isn’t great for price -

$29 Each he loves them, but already has holes in them. Not long lasting. Less than 2 months. Not very lasting for price

janbaan

janbaanMACLEAY ISLAND

My husband loves them

He is 84 and says they are the most comfortable undies he has ever worn. And no silly Brad they were not for me I'M not built right.

dwjl2000Sydney, NSW

N Pee Slip...

Wake up men... A really poor design.. it does not work... to pee, you have to pull everything down just to have a pee. It needs a pee slip to pull your glory boy out to pee... There is no pee slip... Don't buy these stupid trunks... they don't work and you will be wasting your money. Your glory boy will thank you....

dwjl2000

Again... poor design... yes i'v seen them.. and again they don't work... stupid design....

davidlivingstone

davidlivingstoneSydney, NSW

No pee slip...

A poor design.. it does not work... to pee, you have to pull everything down just to have a pee. There is no pee slip... Don't buy these stupid trunks... they don't work and you will be wasting your money.

Penn

Penn

My son loves them

Report from 11 year old son: they keep him cool, sweat free. He loves them. Mum thinks you should make something for ladies!! We chafe too

Lee Russell

Lee RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrendous

the complete opposite of what is advertised. These will ride up and crush your nuts. To make matters worse the bamboo panels make your balls sweat like a turkey at Christmas time. Don’t waste your money

Over-extending myself

Robbie M.

Robbie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best undies so far...

These undies are pretty damn good, but. Always a butt when it comes to undies. They do ride up some what, these undies are seriously the best I have ever warn, but the advertisements are a little miss leading with how much they make out that they “NEVER RIDE UP” when they do. I am yet to experiment with the sizes as the chart said I need a medium, I do believe that a bigger size might help the ride up as I have muscular legs then the average man. I’d like to add that the price is high and I would rather them made in Australia.

Andrea

Andrea North-West & West coast, TAS

Uncomfortable

Husband says these are a waste of money as they aren’t comfortable and he’s forever pulling them out of his crotch

Kerry-Anne

Kerry-Anne

My husband loved them

It was easy to use the website and order. My husband tried one pair and said they were very comfortable. My only criticism is that they are very expensive! My knickers don't cost nearly $30.00 a pair! It will remain to be seen if the garments last and are worth the expense. Certainly the comfort is very good. I do hope they are n ot manufactured in China!

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more whinging from my BF when we go for walks!!

My BF loves them. Zero chafe and very comfortable. I’d order his first pair but the wrong size. He’d tried them on but they still sent out a new pair as part of their “first pair comfort guarantee” Fantastic & quick customer service!

dott1

dott1South East Queensland, QLD

My 3 sons who work out in the rain and sun do not have heat rashes any more and they swear by them .

Easy to order from the advertisement

Great range and lots of colours and sizes

Excellent service, quick delivery and great quality

Good but sizing can be slightly varied

They wear really well and avoid the smell issue you can get with UA or other man made fibre brands, so definitely worth buying.
Not suitable for running or HIIT classes particularly where you get really sweaty as they hold in moisture but great for hot summer days.

I am just in a small on the size chart and first pair of small fit great. However when I ordered 4 more in different colours there was some disparity in size with 2 of the 4 pairs being snug on the waist and the other 2 being perfect. If your on the cusp of sizes I would experiment with a larger size as well as a smaller one.

Overpriced

Navigating the store was easy enough, goood choice or colours. The item itself is good, not worth the £17 paid , finding plenty of loose threads was disappointing for the price, but they are reasonably comfy

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews