Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

I now only wear step ones!

I tried a pair of these after seeing an advert. They are incredibly comfortable, and don't ride up no matter what I am doing. I am a chef so always hot and bending, lifting, walking etc and these are a game changer.

Brennan W.

Brennan W.Sydney, NSW

Accurate description, comfortable, but poor build quality.

The advertising campaign highlighted all the good bits, and were accurate regarding the comfort and effectiveness of the lycra panels. But when you can't wear a $30 pair more than 5 times without the stitching failing and making support in the vital area useless, really makes you question the overall quality and longevity of the product. Probably a one off as I have 2 other pairs (1 has the band rolling alfter 8 months which isn't abnormal) with no major issues thus far, but having issues after 2 months is almost inexcusable.

Customer service

I'm not writing about the boxer briefs themselves, I'm writing about the customer service. I've just received my first pair of Stepone boxer briefs and unfortunately they were a little tight so i contacted customer services. A very quick response and now they are sending me a larger replacement pair. You can not ask for better service then that! 5*

Awesome Pants

Husband says - does exactly what it says on the tin - no riding up, no friction and a cosy pouch. Love the names

Comfortable

I bought 4 pairs for my hubby’s birthday and he absolutely loves them he says they are sooo comfortable I will be buying them again for Christmas

Traff E.

Traff E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

There ok , just ok

They do what they say the do.If you want extra protection from thighs rubbing they do that.Don’t breathe very well and don’t wick away sweat that well.Will start smell soon after sweating. Wouldn’t recommend wearing all day but good for a quick run.Waist band is uncomfortable and to thick.Didn't think they would be so thin and nearly see through, don’t think they are worth what they are selling for. For a few dollars more there other brands that offer the same but are a lot more comfortable and do everything a lot better.As for how long they last I’m a dozen washes in only time will tell.Will I buy again maybe , maybe not.

Fantastic Shorts

Fantastic feel, great fit.
A larger size was needed so another pair was sent FOC.
My husband is Very happy.
Quality is great.

Gaby

GabySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hubby loves his, just ordered him 2 more

Bought hubby one to try and it was the wrong size (seems to run a bit small) and customer service was great in sending him a bigger size at no cost (first buy guarantee). Since then I have bought him 3 more and now just ordered an additional 2 at his request. Especially now in the summer heat they really help with chafing, he loves his Step One boxers.

Sash

SashGoldfields, WA

About time!

Best jocks i have worn in 45 years! Comfortable as,affordable when bought in larger quantities, sweat much less! Great!Cheers.Thanks!Step up

Andrew Galloway

Andrew GallowayHunter Region, NSW

Best pair of briefs I've ever had on my nuts.....

Blissfully satisfied couldn't wear another pair of briefs on my nuts and delivery was on par.
I have recommended them to alot of my friends thanks step one's..............

John

JohnSouthwest, VIC

Sizes, Hmmm....

Unbelievably expensive, sizes received bore no resemblance to sizes ordered. Site seems to offer the ultimate without any independent backup. Would never buy again ! The ultimate insult when answering the survey was 'were you offered a reward for submitting this review' The product and the site are a joke !

Thanks John!

Customer service was second to none, john replied promptly to my email and did everything he could to help, underwear looked and felt really good quality

Nice breathable soft material
Good customer service prompt and professional
Fast delivery and very impressed with the bio degradable packaging five stars!

Tight with no frontal access for comfort breaks

I don't wear pants without a pee pee hole (personal preference), I felt like I was wearing sports lycra all tight. Didn't feel comfortable for me personally.

These things are great!

I've had a skin problem in my groin for years which conventional medicine has failed to improve. After trying any number of different types of underwear, to no effect, the problem seems to have disappeared after I started using Step One. Thank you. Yes they are pricey, but they are also very comfortable.

Really the best underpants

Best underpants ever. Bought 4 to try out. Had Bamigo before, but they wear down in washing fast. These don't, so should last long. Bamboo is really breathing, and the glide patches very comfortable. Bought 15 more for my sons (23y, 19y), delivered in a few days.

Underwear Shops & Brands

My husband loves them, the only pants that he really feels comfortable in. The only thing I don’t like is the price.

I had a voucher but it wouldn’t let me add it otherwise I would of brought a lot more.
My husband says he feels very snug, I brought the black ones as the other colours I feel are too bright.

pat

patnewcastle

hated it!

customer service was nice enough to send me a size up as i needed a bigger size than usual. but stil these trunks have the tightest waistband and it always feels like im being suffocated and im not even large. my legs always feel sweaty and wet when wearing this i simply cannot wear them. the leg on the shorter trunk is so long that it is annoying. it should be way shorter. again customer service was great y sending me extra pairs but nope. cant wear them

Hey Pat,
Thanks for the good feedback on the customer service. Really sorry to hear that your Step Ones didn’t work out for you though.
Regards,
Taliah

radronny

radronny

Not Australian Made.

Good undies but- weasel words. “Designed in Australia”, Not made in Australia. Made in china. I was sucked in. My fault but such a pity not made in australia for the price.

Susan B.

Susan B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Teenage Boy's First Experience

My teenage son asked for new underwear because the briefs he was wearing were chafing and very uncomfortable. We put several brands to the test (you know the ususal suspects) and for the first time he tried trunks and longer boxers. It's not hard to guess which ones he preferred. He has asked me to buy him some more Step One Boxer - long. Thanks for making my teenager's dreams come true with very comfortable undies.

I've bought everything colour, even the limiteds

These things are immense, seen the advert on TV and though nah give that a miss, someone I knew bought a pair " Just to try " I followed suit and I haven't looked back. Calvin's have all been binned, all I have in my underwear draw now are StepOne's. Hi Vis and Sherbert Bombs arrived this morning.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews