Step One Bamboo Underwear

3,061 reviews

Seriously great undies.

Lisa

LisaGreat Southern, WA

Definitely not what I was hoping, can't wear them. Not for me!

Easy to purchase
Hard to wear as legs keep riding up.
I will try the long style boxer briefs on the guaranteed so no stress, hopefully the long pear will be Fine, fingers crossed...

Hey Lisa,
Sorry to hear the Trunks didn't work out for you. Please let us know how the Boxer Briefs go.

not that long at all

I bought 4 pair of these to replace some tatty Obviously brand long leg boxer briefs.
I need the long leg because of a skin condition I have that causes most long leg trouses to itch me.Unfortunately they are not as long leg as claimed.
I am going back to the Obviously brand from now on.
The step one's will be use as cleaning cloths.
That is all they are good for.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Bought to stop chafing for a marathon... Superb

I am training for the London virtual marathon. And as my distances increased, the chafing became horrific. As a 22st man jelly I had resigned myself to the fact I would be able to light a fire with the chafing at the end of every session. But then invested in these and they work perfectly.

Bryan white

Bryan whiteSydney, NSW

Going back to Bonds so I moved away

These fell a bit slimy to the touch they grip you Like Tight too ..not comfy at all
They do move as well which they say they wouldn’t sorry back to Bonds

Brian R

Brian RGippsland, VIC

Ever smelt a media scam ?

So your ofeensive advertising now is suggesting my Bonds underwear is inferior ? F off. Cotton is king,,, Couldn't give a flying F&^K what you make your out of. Perhaps you could get some more brain dead people in your ads? You seem to base your marketing on a problem that doesn't exist. Bugger off.

Kerren

Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!!!

Placed order on 9th August. 3 weeks later contacted them as had not received them. They claimed they could not post to my address (have lived at this address for 20 years with no problem). I gave them a another address and they said they would post straight away. Two weeks later still no items or proof of postage. There customer service is full of repetitive robots. They may have a good product but their company and customer service sucks.

Kerren

Try working with a customer rather than against them.

WOW !

I’m 63 years old and the price seemed expensive for a pair of briefs, but let me tell you these are in a different league well made and great colours and feel amazing to wear! Will definitely be getting some more!

Shellie J.

Shellie J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My son loves them

They are as good as they say they are. I brought 1 pair for my son to try and now l am buying more, for my son and for my brother for christmas.. I know getties undies for christmas is usually a terrible gift but stepone has made them the perfect gift for any man

pixie9876

pixie9876Sydney, NSW

Step one are the best! Would never buy any other underwear !

After seeing one of my sons wearing Step One boxers, I asked him what he thought of them. He told me they are the only brand he would ever buy now, due to their comfort.
I bought a pair for my youngest and he loves them also.
I’m always somewhat dubious watching repetitive television ads about items they want us to buy, but Step One underwear live up to all expectations.
I know now what to buy my boys for birthdays and Christmas. They are definitely worth the higher price!

breakNegg

breakNeggWA, 6056

Crusty

Someone asked me what I did for crust?? "Ï said I wear my Step Ones for a week"
Boom !! Boom!!! But seriously folks I;m appearing here all week. In all honesty, AAAAA plus

Colour choice?

Why dont we have the choice for different colors?I bought four pairs last time and I could only get two colours thats because I got the trunks and boxers if I want to buy just the trunks for hubby I have to buy all the same colour? Why do you not have coour choice for different amount you buy...Made in china again like everything so what can you do about the colour choice?

Sizing Slightly large

Disappointed

Bought 4 pairs after reading good reviews. Arrived promptly. Very comfortable. However having now worn and washed 3 pairs, the purple pair have gone bobbly, leaving me wondering how long they will last.

John
John

Thank you for contacting me 1 pair split on first wear others went bobbly on first wash cold wash and line dry sorry cant find order or batch number
Regards
John wilson
Purchased within last 3 weeks

sarah

sarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

5 weeks later, still waiting! They stuffed up my address and did not fix the problem after multiple emails and me chasing them up. The most terrible customer service ever.

Pants underwear ever

So I’ve been looking at these for a while but always thought it was another gimmick, any way I pulled the plug and ordered a single pair, I went for a size up as it states to do that if your between sizes, they arrived but found there a touch big, so contacted customer services and a guy called sid replied instantly, super friendly, gave me a few options and got me a smaller pair sent out instantly

Sizing Slightly large
Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

"Fantastic"

By far the most comfortable briefs that l have ever worn. Was a little put off by the price at first, but will now not hesitate to purchase more. Cannot recommend them enough.

kevlah

kevlahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for the short and chubby

No complaints in the crotch design with the bamboo and lycra which is as they say supportive. However the wide elastic bands roll up and become very uncomfortable. Pity they haven't designed some for short men who are not skinny. being not as long from the bottom of the crotch to waistband and with thin elastic waistbands . Made for those tall and thin only!

Taliah B.Step One

Best, most comfortable underpants ever

Picked up the product from a Facebook advert, so that works. Being a bit on the larger side, I have definitely suffered from "chafing", so this seemed like a great idea. Bought one, saw immediately that it was great and then bought quite a few more. One of the bunch had a small problem which was rectified in two hours, so customer service is excellent too!

Product Appearance As advertised

Where have you been all my chunky life!

The best boxers I have ever had. Being a chunky lad I use to get a sweat rash between my legs (lets face it, many of us have even if you don't want to admit it!). No more rashes thanks to these amazing boxers. They also help to support lads with large bollocks and tackle - the benefits go on and on. An added bonus is that they are also sexy!

Finally...

... found some underwear that is actually comfy.
Every pair of underwear I’ve had in my life rides up. No more. Very comfortable. My only frustration is that I haven’t found these earlier.

Callum Gibbons

Callum GibbonsSydney Surrounds, NSW

These are perfect fit so snug and no chafing first bought one pair than ordered 6 more pairs.

Was very satisfied and came so soon. Amazing quality in size 2xs. I tried one pair with my pocket money and bought 6 more pairs now. Thank you so much.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews