Step One Bamboo Underwear
4.7 from 4,740 reviews

Seriously great undies.

Product Appearance As advertised

Not so sure about the jocks but the after service, 30 day guarantee is appalling

Purchased the shorter trunks, too big and realised required smaller size WITH fly. Filled out the 30 day guarantee form over 6 weeks ago. Have subsequently sent a further 3 follow up emails. Absolutely no response whatsoever. Very poor service and questionable advertising ethics. Appreciate postage time is delayed but NO response in any form is unacceptable.

Sizing Slightly large

Honest Review

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier !!!!

I bought the wrong size so contacted customer services and they replied instantly, gave me a couple of options then sent smaller pair as i requested. Arrived in no time. really happy. Have since got a few more pairs, More colours in the bigger sizers please..

My da loves them defiantly will be back for more 100%

It came quicker than expected and my dad absolutely loves them and he wears them to work. We are really happy with this product thanks step one and have a great year.

Samuel T.

Samuel T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t get enough

Step one Get some!!! I love this product not regrets in buying this I totally recommend this to everyone they never lied when there is no chafing there’s no chafing in the future I will come back for more. I Just can’t get enough step one get some.

JanMel

JanMelSingleton

2 out 4 pairs split seams.

I ordered 4 pairs in one purchase and the seams have split in the same spot on two of them. They were happy to replace the first pair, but when I told them another pair had split the same seam they weren't so helpful. First they asked for a photo of the batch number and if I still had the first pair I reported, since I told them that I'd thrown them out when the replacement turned up they've gone quiet? Who keeps a pair of undies with a hole in them? These thing are great, but not cheap so you'd expect reasonable wear out of them.

Cody G.

Cody G.Perth, WA

Very pleased

Very easy to find what I want, products were very good And comfy with many colours to choose from quality of product was best I’ve ever experienced and the customer service was even better very pleased with step one.

Loredana

LoredanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and even better customer service!

I purchased 2 pairs of the longer boxer briefs for Father’s Day. They weren’t the right fit and after contacting step one, 5 mins later I had a response and the following day my 2 new pairs were being shipped out to me totally free of charge! (I had to return my unopened pair) but got to keep the opened pair that was too small and was able to gift it to my partner!
Great customer service! And the jocks are amazing (so I’ve been told)

Emma N.

Emma N.

Great product ! Just got a pair for hubby and our son, will be buying more for sure !!

Easy to use website, explained everything in detailed.
Good range, perhaps woman's range next ?? :)
Really satisfied with the product, my boys loved them, really comfy
Thanks for the awesome product..
Regards Emma, Nia and Minh

Donna L.

Donna L.Queensland

My husband loves them

My husband loves his underwear he said he doesn't scotch when wearing these ones but when it come to puting his others on he isn't as comfortable as these ones but I think the price is a little high for one pair

Product Appearance As advertised

Awesome product and spectacular customer service

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feels like I’m free balling

Ordered 4 pairs and they felt awesome... it’s like your wearing nothing. I returned 2 pairs to exchange for different size and was done hassle free... I now Have 10 pairs and another 8 pairs for my sons

Product Appearance As advertised

These undies are one of the most comfortable I have every owned.

It was very easy to find what I wanted which was the Aqua Blue colour long legs.
Wonderful to ware, good fit and you hardly know they are on under your pants.

Fantastic service

The product is amazing. It really is. I was sceptical of the price at first but I can not stress enough how good the value for money is. Customer service have been fantastic as well.

Marvellous Super Brilliant

Bought a pair but they were a tad too small so I emailed Step One they didn't have the next size in stock so they confirmed with me for size and colour and ordered them, have them now. They are everything they profess to be and much more, thank you Step One for bringing this fabulous garment into my life, best boxers ever.

Warm Regards & many thanks

Keith

Customer service excellent

Ordered a pair of boxer shorts for my husband, unfortunately I ordered a size up assuming that would be correct. Too big contacted customers service who speedily processed the first pair guaranteed without quibble. Excellent customer service

Sizing Very large
Janice S.

Janice S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent customer service

Fantastic product quick delivery both times I have ordered. Last time an incorrect pair were sent I sent an email through their website it was answered same day and issue resolved straight away, great customer service From Chay.

Outstanding customer service

I had a sizing issue with the pair I purchased, I sent a message in the evening and by the time I woke up the next day I had a reply and a new pair on the way.
I have never received such good customer service anywhere else!!

Rog

RogSouthwest, VIC

We’re good now crap

Two pairs replaced due to poor stitching. One pair replaced due to completely wrong sizing. The front pocket was incorrect compared to previous the waste band was out by 5 cm

Sizing Very small
Greg T.Step One

The best undies I have ever had

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews