Step One Bamboo Underwear

2.3

Seriously great undies.

Product Appearance As advertised

not that long at all

I bought 4 pair of these to replace some tatty Obviously brand long leg boxer briefs.
I need the long leg because of a skin condition I have that causes most long leg trouses to itch me.Unfortunately they are not as long leg as claimed.
I am going back to the Obviously brand from now on.
The step one's will be use as cleaning cloths.
That is all they are good for.

Bryan white

Bryan whiteSydney, NSW

Going back to Bonds so I moved away

These fell a bit slimy to the touch they grip you Like Tight too ..not comfy at all
They do move as well which they say they wouldn’t sorry back to Bonds

Brian R

Brian RGippsland, VIC

Ever smelt a media scam ?

So your ofeensive advertising now is suggesting my Bonds underwear is inferior ? F off. Cotton is king,,, Couldn't give a flying F&^K what you make your out of. Perhaps you could get some more brain dead people in your ads? You seem to base your marketing on a problem that doesn't exist. Bugger off.

Andrew James

Andrew JamesCanberra 2600, ACT

Product doesn’t match pictures on website or TV advertising.

Product doesn’t match pictures on website or TV advertising.

The waist elastic band on my shorts is half the thickness compared to what’s advertised.

Apart from that the product quality is not the same as Bonds etc.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Comfortable but terribly quick to fall apart

Bought a pair to try, loved them so bought 4 more. Within one week two of them started to get a tear on the seam of the waist elastic. They do what they say they do just wish the build quality was better.

Marty

Marty

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months. Love wearing these and have a couple of pairs. Only one pair has this issue but didn't expect to have this issue.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

These are absolutely crap overpriced tat, wouldn’t recommend these to anyone,!!!

Theses items are a joke,rubbish quality and not as advertised,certainly wouldn’t recommend these to anyone!!! They don’t stop you sweating they actually make you sweat more,,they are only fit for the bin!!!

747800Sydney, NSW

Original boxers were better

I purchased a pair ages ago and thought they were good.

I went to buy now five or six pairs only to discover they have changed the design and they are not as comfy and they have also changed the materials they make them with so they don't feel as good as they once did.

Feel a bit annoyed that this has happened without communication and currently contemplating returning them as they aren't as good as some store bought ones.

Really comfortable

Tried the brief's on as soon as the postman gave them to me, obviously I waited until he had gone! WOW they are great, it feels like someone is holding your junk in a really supportive way, they fit really, really well and makes your butt look fit and perky, I will be ordering some of these again very soon. All the hype/adverts are true, Better!

Underwear Shops & Brands

They are OK.... But wouldn't buy again!

Bought these for my boyfriend after seeing the ad (g8 marketing) but they aren't ideal for the stocky fellow. Although the fabric is nice and soft the elastic on top is flimsy making it constantly bend... A couple months in this is all crinkled and they falling apart. Maybe ideal for the skinny fellas not not for my man!

Maria S.
Maria S.

Thanks Taliah.... They fit fine any bigger they would have fallen off. Don't think that the product is faulty the band just too flimsy.

Not all that great.

I found these to be quite expensive and not living up to the hype that seems to be around.
They aren't as comfy as they make out, the material actually feels hotter to wear than standard cotton trunks.
I shall not buy a second pair.

never buying again

it was a ordinary site and i ordered 7 pairs and they sent me 7 but not different colors like i wanted..i ammended it on the same time i ordered it and there excuse it went to the junk files.....not good enough..........

KeithAU

KeithAUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not as good as made out

I purchased one pair as I was sceptical about them and felt they were rather expensive, but decided to give the benefit of the doubt. I put them on the day I received them, and noticed the legs DO ride up. I find them no better than any other Trunks I have purchased.

Robert

RobertHunter Region, NSW

Not happy.

I ordered two pairs One black and one purple in long. I received two black pairs in short. Im having trouble getting in contact with them to sort it. Not happy.

Greg T.Step One

They’re OK. Are they worth £17?

They arrived super quickly and I genuinely couldn’t wait to try them on because of all the positive reviews and great marketing claims. However, when I did my wife couldn’t contain herself as they’re see through from behind, which left me feeling a bit disappointed. I certainly won’t be squatting in them in public like the adverts! Not worth £17 a pair in my opinion.

Craig
Craig

Thanks for your reply. I did follow the sizing guide. Perhaps I needed the large... I already had them replaced with the boxer type to see if they were any better and they weren’t. Sadly, I now have two pairs that I won’t wear.

Warren M.

Warren M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company

SCAM ALERT!!
I can’t tell you what the underwear is like as they haven’t arrived. Tracking number provided is fake and It seems this company is just a scam and rips people off. Emailed a number of times and they don’t respond.

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do ride up

I find that they do ride up i brought them thinking they wouldn't. For that and only that im not satisfied. Everything else gets a tick though, not sure if i have thick enough legs which i think i do.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

No as comfortable as I was hoping for

First of, I thought the service I received was 1st class. Very prompt.

However, I still find that the shorts ride up easily. I have pretty muscular legs and have always had an issue with shorts riding up and chaffing. Unfortunately, these were no different. I thought about ordering the next size up, but then the waist will probably be too big.

The best 2bwear

Definitely better then all the other crap
u buy in the shop will be getting more so comfrey da wear and they say wat they say it stop the scruff so i hope they last

Not built to last

Step one boxers. Very comfortable to begin with and lycra glides perfectly, cant fault then the first few times of wearing them. Then the lycra gives out and becomes a raggedy bobbly mess that creates a ridiculous amount of friction rendering them essentially useless. Had 8 pairs now down to about 2 or 3 having owned them for 2 months

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews