Step One Bamboo

Step One Bamboo (page 2 of 70)

Boxer Brief (Longer) and Trunk (Shorter)
4.8 from 1,384 reviews

Just like the ad says....

Within an hour of trying this underwear I was on the website ordering an entire draw full , they have changed my life and I have found a level of comfort I never knew existed ... not an exaggeration!

Product Appearance As advertised
Yay! Thank you for keeping us a regular in your drawer. :) Always happy to hear from our incredible customers! Thanks for your support, Glenn.

Over the Moon Son!

Easy to purchase online. Bought 4 pairs for my son who is a Tradie and after wearing them told me he wanted to change all is current ones and replace with Step One. He conveyed that he doesn't get Chaffing, they don't ride up & they combat sweating issue he often has & are comfy. A quality product by all accounts but now waiting to see how long they last!

Sizing True to size
Hey Lyn! Thanks so much for the review and glad to hear your son is enjoying them. Best care is to wash them on cold and put them on the line. They don't like the dryer very much! Thanks again! Greg

wonder undies

My husband loves these he has worn many brands in his 75 years.
Never have they been so comfortable,without riding up
I don't think he will go back to other brands now.
The price reduction is great when you buy more.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the kind words, Carole. Stoked to hear your husband loved the product.

Fantastic comfort!

Have tried many brands of boxers to solve the v annoying issue of boxers riding up and causing discomfort, resulting in constant readjustment, but have never found a solution, until now. Gave these a go and was so delighted with the all day comfort that I've purchased a few more.
I don't normally write reviews but feel I have to in this case as these are a great product and have solved an issue. Well done Step One.

Product Appearance As advertised
Happy to hear you found the "One", we mean, "Step One". :) Thank you for the One-derful comment, Paul. Cheers!

Great Undies!

I'm the only woman in a house full of boys... 3 of the 4 boys love them and if I'm not quick enough to get them washed and put away they are searching through the Landry for them! The 4th boy is a 6yo and is asking when he can get some so he can be like his dad and brothers!! Easy to order and quick to be delivered, I've just ordered another 15 pairs. Thanks!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Wow, Clare! Awesome to hear from a Family who loves Step One. You know that we say, the family that uses Step one together, stays awesome forever!

seriously the best

It’s the first time in ages I have not constantly been playing with my underwear all day . It is almost like I have none on they feel that smooth . I got 4 pairs to start with and with in a week I ordered 15 more .
I recommend these to any one with thighs that rub and give constant problems , they solved my issues, Thanks

Product Appearance As advertised
Stoked to hear this comment, Kyle! Happy to know that you kept coming back for 'em. Cheers for your support!

The Perfect Jocks

Saw the ad on TV making claims to be the best underwear you'll ever wear.
Went to website and ordered a trial pair to see if this was the case.
Received them in the post in a couple of days. Tried the on and yes they felt so comfortable and fit
like a glove. A few days later ordered 4 more pairs which progressively get cheaper the more you buy.
Don't think this will be the my last time ordering either.
Well done StepOne.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the kind words, Allan. Happy to hear we have lived up to our advertisement. :)

My husband loves them!

Great online store! Prompt delivery! My husband asked me to order more after he wore them, he said the comfiest undies he's worn. He now has many pairs. Wish they had a kids and ladies range.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the awesome feedback! Glad to hear the product worked for your husband. Pleased to be in a life-changing business. :)

The best Boxers i have ever worn. Issue is that i have now10+ pairs and 2 of them already have holes in the stitching.

Very easy to navigate. Great range of colours. Soooo comfortable to wear. Initially very satisfied but now have 2 pairs that have already produced holes in the stiching. Bit worrying as only purchased less than 6 months ago.Looking at ordering another 7 pairs but not if the stitching is going to fail. Would not usually worry, but these Boxers are not cheap!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Mike, Sorry to hear that... Just a fault.. Please email us photos so we can replace them for you. Thanks Mike Greg

My new favourite undies

Slinky smooth & soft, comfy as.
I was surprised at how good they are, having used/worn ex officio almost exclusively. Until now.
Yeah they seem a bit dear, but I reckon they're worth it.
I got the long ones cos my legs are a bit bigger than the skinny types, no riding up. Did I mention comfy!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Stoked to hear the boxers worked for you, Russell! Always glad to hear from a Step One fan. Cheers for your support!

I dont like spending money

I believe you should spend good money for good shoes and now that goes for undies too, i hate parting with money especially on something like undies but after numerous brands and styles i bit the bullet and bought 2 pairs of these, now ive just bought another 7 pairs and i will never wear another brand of undies again

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the kind words, mate! Surely worth the price. Step One provides nothing, but awesome comfort. Cheers for your support. :)

I have never recommended undies to anyone, until now.

These undies have taken my boys out of economy and upgraded them to first class. Now my brother and my Dad have bought them. I am recommending them to everyone.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the recommendation, Dan! The family that uses Step One together, stays awesome forever! :)

Sceptic NO MORE

Bought one pair for my husband to try and he doubted they would be any different to the trucks he had.After one wear he was converted asked me to buy some more .Ordered 7 more pairs.Happy husband happy wife.Thanks Step One

Product Appearance As advertised
Yay! Always glad to hear from a Step One convert. Thank you for the One-derful feedback. :)

Extremely happy husband

I ordered 3 pairs for my husband in February this year first day he worn them he said there f*****g awesome can you get me some more please. Then he said hang let see how well they last, well it’s the middle of April he’s worn no other undies besides Step One and I’ve just ordered 7 more and he’s even said I can throw out all his superhero undies that’s a huge compliment lol.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the kind words, Debbie. Stoked to hear your husband loved the product. Cheers for your support. :)

Best I’ve ever worn

They are right, they are the most comfortable you’ll ever wear. It doesn’t even feel like I’ve got any on but they are also very supporting.
Easy to order as well with fast free delivery

Product Appearance As advertised
Cheers for the awesome feedback, Terry! Happy to hear we have lived up to your expectation. Please to be in a life-changing business. :)

undies

Brought hubby 1 pr and he loved them so much and asked if i could order more .. So now he will have a pair for each day and a spare .

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the great feedback! Always stoked to hear from a Step One fan. :)

my husband loves them, after years of trying different brands, he has finally found a brand he is 110% happy with.

Easy to navigate store, range good explained the differences well and quality great. Will definitely be buying more, well worth the money. Comfy comfy best undies in the world, the best

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for great feedback, Janine. Happy to hear you loved both the product and the service. Cheers for your support!

Commando: no mo.

Thirteen years of going commando. Doesn’t get any better, right? Wrong! Under orders from the now ex missus, I suddenly went commando 13 years ago to allegedly increase the chances of having a girl. Long story short. Didn’t work. But I relished my newfound junk freedom. Nothing will make me go back to a sentence in that penal institution. (Pun intended). But now I’m older, wiser, wanting to wear beige coloured pants and be able to walk out of a urinal without a wet target on my crotch area and I thought I’d give these undies a run. Bought 1 pair and rapidly bought 7 more. Now my kids want them. They somehow feel better than wearing nothing at all! Trust the hype. They do exactly what they say on the tin.

Product Appearance As advertised
So stoked to hear that we have replaced your old underwear brand, Mitchell! This feedback is just awesome! Hope your kids love 'em too. :)

Hubby undies

Brought for hubby who is a long distance truck driver reckons best undies he has ever had that's why we went back and brought more best value for money A+

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks, Kim! We appreciate the comment here. Stoked to hear your husband loved 'em. :)

Best Damn Boxers I’ve Ever Had!

I bought my first four pairs of these boxers in March and was that impressed, that I bought another seven pairs today! Also, it advises not to tumble-dry this product, but I found on the low and cooler setting, they are okay!

Skol!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the tip, Steven! Awesome to hear the product worked for you.