Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 2 of 238)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)
4.7 from 4,740 reviews

4,743 reviews

Seriously great undies.

Colour choice?

Why dont we have the choice for different colors?I bought four pairs last time and I could only get two colours thats because I got the trunks and boxers if I want to buy just the trunks for hubby I have to buy all the same colour? Why do you not have coour choice for different amount you buy...Made in china again like everything so what can you do about the colour choice?

Disappointed

Bought 4 pairs after reading good reviews. Arrived promptly. Very comfortable. However having now worn and washed 3 pairs, the purple pair have gone bobbly, leaving me wondering how long they will last.

John
John

Thank you for contacting me 1 pair split on first wear others went bobbly on first wash cold wash and line dry sorry cant find order or batch number
Regards
John wilson
Purchased within last 3 weeks

sarah

sarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

5 weeks later, still waiting! They stuffed up my address and did not fix the problem after multiple emails and me chasing them up. The most terrible customer service ever.

Pants underwear ever

So I’ve been looking at these for a while but always thought it was another gimmick, any way I pulled the plug and ordered a single pair, I went for a size up as it states to do that if your between sizes, they arrived but found there a touch big, so contacted customer services and a guy called sid replied instantly, super friendly, gave me a few options and got me a smaller pair sent out instantly

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

"Fantastic"

By far the most comfortable briefs that l have ever worn. Was a little put off by the price at first, but will now not hesitate to purchase more. Cannot recommend them enough.

kevlah

kevlahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for the short and chubby

No complaints in the crotch design with the bamboo and lycra which is as they say supportive. However the wide elastic bands roll up and become very uncomfortable. Pity they haven't designed some for short men who are not skinny. being not as long from the bottom of the crotch to waistband and with thin elastic waistbands . Made for those tall and thin only!

Taliah B.Step One

Don't waste your money guys! Unless you have loads and don't mind your underwear only lasting a few months!

Easy to buy. Comfy to wear. I still 'rubbed' while wearing them! Developed holes after 6-8weeks!
Just a gimmick to make a company richer imo! Not built to last! Two different batch codes on 2 separate pairs, both developed holes around the same time in the same location on the waistband. One pair also developed holes in the crotch area. Customer service offered me a 25% off code or a free pair! I won't be wasting anymore money on them! :( A refund has been denied! Poor Customer Service!

Nigel
Nigel

Well after posting on here the company gave me a refund.

Best, most comfortable underpants ever

Picked up the product from a Facebook advert, so that works. Being a bit on the larger side, I have definitely suffered from "chafing", so this seemed like a great idea. Bought one, saw immediately that it was great and then bought quite a few more. One of the bunch had a small problem which was rectified in two hours, so customer service is excellent too!

Product Appearance As advertised

Where have you been all my chunky life!

The best boxers I have ever had. Being a chunky lad I use to get a sweat rash between my legs (lets face it, many of us have even if you don't want to admit it!). No more rashes thanks to these amazing boxers. They also help to support lads with large bollocks and tackle - the benefits go on and on. An added bonus is that they are also sexy!

Samuel T.

Samuel T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t get enough

Step one Get some!!! I love this product not regrets in buying this I totally recommend this to everyone they never lied when there is no chafing there’s no chafing in the future I will come back for more. I Just can’t get enough step one get some.

Finally...

... found some underwear that is actually comfy.
Every pair of underwear I’ve had in my life rides up. No more. Very comfortable. My only frustration is that I haven’t found these earlier.

Callum Gibbons

Callum GibbonsSydney Surrounds, NSW

These are perfect fit so snug and no chafing first bought one pair than ordered 6 more pairs.

Was very satisfied and came so soon. Amazing quality in size 2xs. I tried one pair with my pocket money and bought 6 more pairs now. Thank you so much.

Fantastic underwear

Bought several a couple of months ago. I was extremely pleased with delivery speed, comfort and quality of product. So pleased, I have placed a second order - a must buy!

Product Appearance As advertised

Feels like I forgot my shreddies...

Best things ever

My wife purchased these as I have trouble with underwear being of a slightly larger frame. Was sceptical at first, but when I put on the first pair, it felt amazing, most comfortable and great fit.The
Would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Will be getting more in other colours, as the range is great.
They are also easy to wash, don't lose their shape or form.
These are definitely the best thing I have ever received in clothing.
Thank you for making it easy to wear them.
Wish they had been around sooner.
Since getting them have already recommended to friends, (which as a bloke was a bit wierd).
They do exactly as shown on the tv.

What A Shame

Came here because of the big boy in the UK advert . But what a shame they have absolutely NO bigger sizes in stock. No 3XL or 4XL also hardly any white in any sizes. The most wanted colour. Who wants bright orange?! This makes no sense. OneStep sort out your stock. Whats the point advertising for big boys and not stocking them. Disappointing.

Chad D

Chad DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Step ones are the most comfortable underwear I’ve ever brought

1. They don’t ride your legs.
2. They are affordable.
3. They are extremely comfortable.
4. They have the best customer service.
5. I would recommend buying a couple pairs to give them a try.

Product Appearance As advertised

Tour du Mont Blanc 110 miles no chub rub!

Game changer

Ordered the wrong size, still however the most comfortable undy kegs I’ve worn, bought them out of morbid curiosity, and they’ve ruined all other underwear for me. Getting a larger size under the first pair guarantee, and was given multiple options from Jordy the customer service guy... top product and belter customer service. Would recommend.

Quality is dropping

I have bought 15 pairs over 3 transactions and the most recent are smaller, thinner and a tight/smaller cut in the back meaning they ride low. Will try a bigger size to see if this overcomes the size issue

Sizing Slightly small