Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 3 of 237)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)
4.7 from 4,740 reviews

4,740 reviews

Seriously great undies.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Not that great.......

Ok so I got a pair of these for work, I'm an HGV shunter which involves a lot of in the cab out the cab movement, and these just didn't do it for me both legs rode up in to my groin very sore after a 10 hour shift. Longer legs required hence ebay sport lycra and great results for £6.95 a pair.....

Steve best

Steve bestMid North Coast, NSW

Great bamboo boxes

What a good company easy ordering and good size to wear nice colours
Keeps me dry all day use them again and again just put new order in
Looking forward to getting them soon

Fantastic

I was looking for light weight comfortable boxers for use in the gym and came across step one, the site was easy to get round and they had a variety of colours with 2 styles to choose from (long or short length)
They also had a good variety of sizes to choose from.

I ordered 2 pairs purple and teal, they are very thin but strong the feel is that of good construction. They are also quite smooth to the touch... Which my wife loved!
They are very comfortable and very breathable which is good while working out.
They also erm... Lol emphasise bits!.... Which my wife also loved.
These are excellent to wear anytime and not just for the gym.... So good I've just ordered 2 more pairs

Underwear Shops & Brands

Other boxers just don't compare!

Super comfy boxers and i haven't chafed a single bit whilst wearing a pair of these boxers! could never go back to normal pairs again! I definitely recommend to buy!

Brilliant...

Bought a pair to try... ordered more pairs since... does exactly what it says on the tin... more pairs to follow me thinks.
Comfy as hell... and that's being polite. Brilliant piece of kit

BEST EVER BOXERS THAT I'VE TRIED!!

I found them very comfortable to wear, they have a great waistband, and don't seem to ride up your legs like many similar brands on the market. So comfortably that you forget that you are wearing them.
Would definitely recommend them to anyone and will definitely buy again when needed.

Step One has put the almighty Calvin to shame.

Best ever!

Ordering easy + wide range of attractive colours. Size guide helpful. Bulk buy competitive. Unsurpassed for quality and comfort. Four washes and still as supportive as when first bought. Love them.

Andrew James

Andrew JamesCanberra 2600, ACT

Product doesn’t match pictures on website or TV advertising.

Product doesn’t match pictures on website or TV advertising.

The waist elastic band on my shorts is half the thickness compared to what’s advertised.

Apart from that the product quality is not the same as Bonds etc.

NationaliseAmphibians

NationaliseAmphibiansHunter Region, NSW

10/10 so much better than expected!

Absolutely incredible. So much better than I could have imagined! Have had problems with cramped boxers and underwear for years and finally have a solution. I’ll totally be getting more!

Every pair just does the same thing

My very first pair the pouch stitching came undone and step one sent me a new pair... I then bought more considering their stand by their product but they all just do the same and either come apart at the pouch or elastic waist band... they are however, very comfy and I like the fit but for the price you pay you expect a better product. Tradie seems to hit the mark with a similar product but cheaper... I’ll try them next.

• +6

exactly as described

bought a couple of pairs to try was a bit sceptical at first have now ordered more to replace my old brand and material very comfortable would recommend any man to make the switch

Excelllent Product, From Marketing to Wearing.

Excelllent Product. Website was simple clear and humorous, easy to navigate and buy. Liked the light marketing approach and delivery was very prompt too.
However the best bit is in the wearing - the most comfortable grungees I have ever owned. Came back for another couple of pairs.

Lynn C

Lynn C

Definitely stops chafing

I bought both my husband and (16yr old) son Step ones for their birthdays.
After picking up my son from a 10 hour work experience day at a mechanic I saw him wobbly towards the car. I asked if his boots were hurting, his reply was “no, but I should have worn my step ones “
I laughed and said “well you better wear them tomorrow “.
He did and his chafing eased up.
With step ones you don’t have to worry about chafing

James Clarke

James ClarkeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bloody awesome

These are exactly as described. I was sceptical at first and trialed one pair. In hindsight I should have bulk bought for the extra discount.
Highly recommend and don’t bother trialling them. Just buy.

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are very comfortable

The range is growing all the time love the different colours and feel so good and very good fit best i have ever worn also very easy to navigate the site

Sean Carter

Sean CarterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good review

Most people write a review as soon as they've purchased something. I bought the 15 pair deal and have never looked back, they are fantastic. They are the way forward in men's underware.

Annie

AnniePilbara, WA

Perfect if worn inside out

Bought these for my husband who works outdoors in the hot Pilbara heat in Western Australia. Chafing was a real issue.
Only downside is the stitching around crutch, this caused irritation to the skin, so hubby wears them inside out.

Amanda

AmandaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Created a monster

Bought this for my partner. Now he insists that since they are the best boxers he has ever worn. And I must keep buying these since I have tainted all other boxer he owns.. Well 4 more pairs ordered since its all my fault.. I have created a monster..

So good!!

These really are the best trunks I've ever worn, it's only been a week and I've already placed a second order just to have all the different colours. Every time a new colour is released count me in!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews