Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 4 of 238)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)
4.7 from 4,740 reviews

4,743 reviews

Seriously great undies.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Annie

AnniePilbara, WA

Perfect if worn inside out

Bought these for my husband who works outdoors in the hot Pilbara heat in Western Australia. Chafing was a real issue.
Only downside is the stitching around crutch, this caused irritation to the skin, so hubby wears them inside out.

Amanda

AmandaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Created a monster

Bought this for my partner. Now he insists that since they are the best boxers he has ever worn. And I must keep buying these since I have tainted all other boxer he owns.. Well 4 more pairs ordered since its all my fault.. I have created a monster..

So good!!

These really are the best trunks I've ever worn, it's only been a week and I've already placed a second order just to have all the different colours. Every time a new colour is released count me in!

K Davidson

K DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely comfortable

Bought a pair to try and have since purchased more. These undies are comfortable and smooth. Easy to order online and arrived within a few days. The quality is great, colours are good. You seriously have to try these undies!

TheMennis

TheMennisPerth, WA

Non Existent - Tracking information

The only tracking information provided doesn't work.

Never know if your gonna get the goods.

Haven't received briefs yet to be able to judge if there any good or not.

Hope they work as advertised but they really need to fix there tracking goods.

Great except stitchings come loose

Bought my first pair recently and they are amazing, love them. My only issue is that after two wears the stitchings come loose on the left panel near the fly hole.I still think there great, even through my disappointment

Only bought one pair... BIG MISTAKE. BEST UNDERWEAR EVER.

Best underwear I've ever worn, this is perfect, after seeing I reckon 500 ads I finally caved in and regret not buying earlier.

Only negative is bigger sizes not having the cool colours :( but ah well, one day.

Best boxers

Until i saw these on the net some time ago i was a jocks man. Decided to try them and it was one of my better decisions.
As a famous singer has said — Simply the Best !!!!

Need felt this sort of comfort with underwear in my life.

As I looked before buying it said 2 weeks delivery it came in 2 days. I only ordered 1 pair of boxers to see the quality of them first so as I have now received them I can now say with no doubt these boxers are without a doubt the best of them all. Comfortability is Absolutely perfect Love the choices of colours as well. I will be ordering more so come on pay day. thank you very much for making the best underwear ever.

Less chafe, awesome product

Today marks the day I order another 4 pairs of step one boxers, bringing my total to 12 pairs, all wearing well with no issues with the seams or anything. As a larger guy who works in healthcare during the pandemic has been difficult with so much PPE having to be worn sweating and chafing is not a great thing to add on top of everything, luckily these boxers are the miracle I always wanted and after a full day on the wards in full PPE I’m still friction free! I’m a 4XL in these and initially I was a little upset I couldn’t get the groovy colours, today I bought 4 coloured ones, thanks step one for adding these for the larger sizes, you have made me a customer for life and I will always recommend you!

Just BRILLIANT - according to my Husband

The Boxers were very easy to buy, just a couple of clicks on my phone and they were on their way to me. I bought one pair for my husband after my Father raved about them. My Husband was so happy with the fit and I think he looks pretty great in them too :) I have another seven pairs on order.

Very comfortable

Very easy to find your way round the store, Very satisfied with the range I have worn then now and find that you don't even know you have got them on and all your wedding tackle fits nice at the front

Brilliant

Perfect fit and very comfortable will be buying more of these great boxers. Easy to use website. Great selection of good quality products a must have product win win with this product

An example of great customer service

Damo Lama

Damo LamaPerth, WA

Most comfy Father’s Day ever!

Super satisfied with the 4 pairs I ‘recieved’ for Father’s Day! The sizing was true to form so the fit was spot on. These pairs are game changers so much so I just ordered another 4 pairs. Thank you Step One

Better Than Sloggi

Thanks people for attracting me to your product , I purchased 1 pair to try and I am so pleased I have ordered 2 more pairs , I have been a Sloggi customer for years but these beat them for cosiness .

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Ever !!!

Brought one pair to see if they were really as good as they said they were.
Now buying I am buying many more, as these are simply amazing, the best ever !!

RC H.

RC H.South East Queensland, QLD

I decided to try step one... this is my honest opinion

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Game changer.

Fast shipping. Great customer service. Quality product.
12/10. Boyfriend says they're undies like no other. Super breathable and doesn't ride up even during his marathons. I now wear them to bed as boxers (so light and comfy). Super easy ordering and fast shipping. Packaging comes in compostable wrapping (extra bonus points). Great business and brand.

JanMel

JanMelSingleton

2 out 4 pairs split seams.

I ordered 4 pairs in one purchase and the seams have split in the same spot on two of them. They were happy to replace the first pair, but when I told them another pair had split the same seam they weren't so helpful. First they asked for a photo of the batch number and if I still had the first pair I reported, since I told them that I'd thrown them out when the replacement turned up they've gone quiet? Who keeps a pair of undies with a hole in them? These thing are great, but not cheap so you'd expect reasonable wear out of them.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews