Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 293)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disapointed

Ive brought a few step one underwear over the last few years. The first lot i brought b4 all the tv ads etc lasted a year / year and a half or so b4 they started to fall apart. I thought ok that must be about the life span of them. I ordered another 7 pairs or so that have just arrived and i am disappointed that the elastic waist band is alot more thinner and curls over when wearing them. Must be trying to cut costs and save money on production resulting in less quality. The original step ones were more comphy. Even on the tv comercials ive seen the waist strap is wide like old ones.

Step One
Greg T.Step One
Tim

Both lots of underwear i brought were same size the newest ones i have brought have a thinner waist strap . I have taken photos to prove it. That what dissapoints me. I dont see the waist strap on the new lot lasting . And they roll over .

The Boulder Holder stopped the pocket juggling immediately!

Saw the TV ads, deliberated for a couple of months then took the plunge! Being of middle age and not the slimmest of build, a big problem is where to park the excess baggage comfortably without it sticking to the inside left leg. The OneStop does it immediately, keeping the triptych harmoniously content.

The silky smooth materiel makes life comfortable. Yes, they are pricy, but I've paid more for a pair of merino wool briefs.

I guess Ozzy "Large" is smaller than a European large, not a lot, but enough to incentivise me into losing a couple of kilos.

Great product, very happy with them. The team are very responsive in replying to questions. Good on ya

Rob in France
Bonjour!

Laura J.

Laura J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

Prompt response time when i made an made contact regarding an error when i purchased the wrong size
Efficient, proactive and friendly team made the return smooth and stress free leading up to xmas

Kylie

KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't believe they work so well

My other half has suffered from chafe for years on hot days. Finally decided to get 1 pair to see how they went. OMG problem solved!!!! He absolutely loves them so i got 3 more pairs for him and 4 for my son

J. Parkes

J. ParkesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved my life

I'm an Arborist working in Queensland wearing chainsaw trousers, long sleeved shirts, climbing harness and constantly had chaff to a point where i couldnt walk anymore... until I started wearing Step one boxers!
35 degree day, sweat pouring off me as I swing around in a tree and not one bit of chaff... just ordered my second order of 7 so I can throw out all my other boxers! Nice work guys! Amazing!

FIFO workers dream undies

Bought these for my son after he saw them online .. he's totally satisfied with the long boxers so much he's just ordered some more.

Richard

Richard

No more chafing

I’ve never had chaffing while wearing the step one boxers. They are comfy and definitely worth the price. I’ve just ordered my second pack of four, as I was getting annoyed at having to wear my other boxers.

Yorky

YorkyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GET SOME, GOT SOME MORE

Got told from a mate they were the best jocks he has ever had. Try them for myself and I agree totally. Bought more for Xmas presents for my boys. This year jocks and sock won't be a waist of money.

Rushyang D.

Rushyang D.Sydney, NSW

Never thought underwear could be THIS comfortable!

Seriously. If you haven't tried STEP ONE and looking for a comfortable underwear with descent pricing, this IS indeed way to go! Boy, this is another level of comfort without breaking your bank. Absolutely top notch! Recommend this to everyone who has not tried this.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Best underwear I have ever tried

Navigate was easy products easy to sort &pick colour & size most comfortable to wear better than any others I have tried.

Bryan T

Bryan TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

my wife convinced me to try these, the best underwear ever

simple to use and kept informed all the way as to the progress of my purchase and best of all no exorbarant postage fees- actuall NIL postage fee !!!

Just the best

Just an amazing product. Absolutely love them!!The boys are so comfy! Top notch all around!!! Recommend this to anyone out there!!!

Unfortunately not as great as I had hoped

These underwear do ride up if you sit down for your work. When they do, the ultra glide panels are very uncomfortable around your package.

SHAUN R.Sydney, NSW

Brought first time now second time.

I brought the first four pairs for my son his never looked back second order I brought for myself. Your stepone Islander with his eye popping out encouraged me to buy some love the package too

Quality for the durtys

These are brilliant ive had the last 32 woman say they look great even made my manhood look bigger seemingly they were all related ro each other durtys love them CLEARLY

Underwear Shops & Brands

The best I’ve ever bought - BUT !

Bought these as I’ve always had problems with excessive wear on my boxers between the crease of my legs. Not an overly large thighed guy but these are the best I’ve purchased.
My only real issue has nothing to do with the product quality which I think is great. My problem is with the cost of them.
£20 for a pair of boxers is excessive to say the least. They do offer a discount if you buy in bulk but the discount isn’t much unless you but a lot of pairs.
I have only bought 2 pairs so far but the Black Friday sale is on and they are offering more discount.
So I’m considering purchasing more....
Personally i believe they would sell a lot more at £10 a pair.

Absolutely fantastic product and friendly support (Hey, Jordy!). Use chat for urgent support queries.

phillip l.

phillip l.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Caution!

Buying this underwear and wearing it once will make you never be able to wear other underwear again. Luckily you should never have to!! With a range of colours to keep you satisfied and a really well made, durable product, these are the last pair of undies you'll ever need. Grab a few sets though as you may get tired of washing the same set everyday. No, I'm not employed or paid by step one in any capacity. I just support the undies that support my balls. Oh, the best bit... No matter how hard I work or how much I sweat, NO CHAFFING! They are worth it just for that!

I hardly know I’m wearing them. Keeps all my stuff In the right place.

The box is comfortable. Fits my legs nicely. Stylish. Good waistband. Love the marketing humour. I shall be sunbathing in them this summer.

These are really great boxers but the only problem I had was with the customs rate. I got charged an extra €43.

The website is easy to navigate and the boxers and colours are great. The boxers are very comfortable and feel great when wearing them. The only problem I have is with the costoms rate, do yous have to put the actual price on the package??

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews