Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 439)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Quinton

QuintonSouth East Queensland, QLD

These are perfect

Perfect underwear, I bought 15 of these bad boys best thing I've ever done. I would 100% recommend these underwear to anyone else. This is the only under wear i will be buying from now on. Thanks Step one

Believe the hype!

I don’t believe that any bloke couldn’t say that these are the best undies they’ve ever worn. Do yourself a favour and buy them.

Rusty

RustySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Was easy to buy, and arrived on time, after wearing them for two weeks, I’ll never wear another brand again, very comfortable, no chaffing and feel great.

John

John

Why did we have to wait so long???

As an “older” man bits and pieces no longer support themselves in quite the same manner as in our youth. Step one provides the most comfortable option to provide peace of mind that I have found.

Love ‘em!

Thought I’d give these a go and see what all the hype was about. Very nice! Better than I expected. Love ‘em!

Happy plumbs.

Happy plumbs.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best undies ever!

These are the best jocks you will ever own. They have even replaced my bike shorts for when I'm running.

Very comfy undies

Boxers feel really nice on. Dont squash your junk like others seem to do. I recommend to any potential buyers

Lesley Hanlon

Lesley HanlonSydney, NSW

Great undies

Brought these for hubby to try, and he absolutely loves them even said he wouldn’t wear anything else. Delivery was very good website is also very easy to use even for older people

Alan

Alan Gippsland, VIC

They do exactly what is says on the tin ! (Well advert)

Great trunks, so light and comfortable you don't realize that you are wearing them. Easy to order ,had all sizes and colours and ship next day excellent service

Good for jock itch?

Very very good. Nothing wrong with them and does exactly what it says in the information bit. Great stuff. Thumbs up

Wonderful

Just wonderful to wear, supremely comfortable and feel perfect. They're abosutely everything a man could want or need from undies.

Very smooth feel , great support

Easy to navigate the site to find products
Great range , fab colours
Quality seems fine , bit early on the wearing and washing front to give honest answers

Simply the best

Would definitely recommend this product.100%

Easy access to website. Prompt service. Very very satisfied with range. Would definitely recommend this product and definitely purchase again.

Paul M

Paul M

Decent underwear

After swapping the trunks for the boxer and wearing them for just over a week now, I have found them to be quite comfortable. Took a little to get use to after wearing loose fitting cotton trunks for many years.
I don’t consider myself to have huge legs but unless you’re built like a broom handle, I suggest the boxer style.
They do offer great support, as they are quite fitted, though it’s almost like you’re wearing nothing at all. Between the thighs is very comfortable.
The customer service is second to none! The staff are amazing, response time super fast! Swapping the styles was no problem at all. Delivery was also quick.
If you were to ask me if I would buy them again, my answer would be yes.

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Paul, thanks so much for the compliments on the product and our customer service! We really appreciate it.

Underwear Shops & Brands

I will never buy anything else again!

The website is so easy to use. Shipping is really fast. I look forward to seeing the new colours and can’t help myself but to buy them. I’m a big guy and it’s about time someone made undies that fit, are comfortable and keep everything in place!
Thanks Step One!

The best underwear ever won't buy anything else since wearing stepone's awesome.

Excellent value and a very good product would recommend to anyone I know I'll never buy any other underwear except step one.

naz

naz

My hubby is ecstatic

Hubby loves them. No more chaffing after 15 years. Will definitely be buying more pairs .
Awesome customer service. Very fast shipping

CJS

CJSPerth, WA

a little disappointed

Bought 20 pairs at Christmas for the males and they rated them very comfortable only trouble after 3-4 months they have holes between the legs, 2 pairs have threaded and one torn at the inside seam. Perhaps needs better panelling on inner leg.

Chay A.Step One

Perfect for keeping everything under control.

Excellent quality, very comfortable, shame to cover them with trousers. Great choice of colours. Only suggestion would be to make waistband wider.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews