Stiebel Eltron DHE 18 AU / DHE 27 AU

Bill
Bill · DHE 18 AU

how much cost ?

Paul B

I don't know. Mine was installed 15 years ago in a property I no longer own.

John
John · DHE 18 AU / DHE 27 AU

Do these units require 3-phase?

hotkiwi

No, there are also single phase instant heaters. Best google them and have a look on their website.

John
John · DHE 18 AU / DHE 27 AU

What determines whether to buy the 18 or 27 unit? What are the prices of both delivered to Highbury SA? Thanks

hotkiwi

I live in WA. Wrong place to ask this question.

reg
reg · DHE 18 AU / DHE 27 AU

what are typical dollar cost in melb of running unit for 20 mins

Paul B

I have sold the relevant property so I don't know.

I live in Perth

MGB
MGB · DHE 18 AU

Hi hotkiwi in Perth, WA. Just curious to know where you bought this unit for $899 (includes installation, I presume)? I may have to switch over from the notoriously unreliable Wilson SuperX and would appreciate any info you can provide as I am in Perth as well. Thanks

viktor vagner · DHE 18 AU / DHE 27 AU

singel or 3phase ??

3 phase

Stiebel Eltron   DM

3 phase indeed. Let me know if we can help you with anything else.

Thats not what I ask read my note - viktor

Stiebel Eltron   DM

I can't find any other notes besides "singel or 3phase ??" Feel free to contact us on 1800 153 351 or email Info@stiebel-eltron.com.au to discuss further.

Claire K.
Claire K. · DHE 18 AU / DHE 27 AU

Hi there- we have a three bedroom townhouse with one bathroom located upstairs. Would this HWS be suitable for us? It would be located downstairs in our laundry. Thanks, Claire

Paul B

If its possible I would have an instant gas HWS.

Stiebel Eltron   DM

Hi Claire - thanks for reaching out. This system could be a good option for your home, but it’s dependant on a few factors, including the availability of three phase power. We have a range of energy efficient water heaters and we’d like to find out more about your home so that we can provide the best possible solution. Feel free to contact us on 1800 153 351 or email Info@stiebel-eltron.com.au to discuss further.

Daniel J.
Daniel J. · DHE 18 AU

My heater keeps on switching between hot and cold and vice verse. Can you tell me why it does that?

Joan Marie F. · DHE 18 AU / DHE 27 AU

We would like to install a Stiebel Eltron DEL 27 AU in our apartment. We have two showers and the main shower is about 10 metres away from the unit. Would this distance be a problem for the DEL 27 AU?

Paul B

I'm not sure about the distance. I think it would be ok. The unit will not effectively run both showers simultaneously

Many thanks Paul

johnstorrie
johnstorrie · DHE 18 AU / DHE 27 AU

how many showers would a stiebel eltron dhe 27 run

Paul B

I presume you mean simultaneously? It will run 2 but at a significantly lower pressure than 1. This would also be exacerbated by overall poor water pressure.
If you want a strong, hot shower you would be much better to stagger your shower times.

Get an answer from our members and Stiebel Eltron representatives

Select a listing for your question
Stiebel Eltron DHE 18 AU / DHE 27 AU