3.0

Lizzy
LizzySydney4 posts
  DHF15

Pretty good

Don't want to have a huge water heater at my place and received some compliments on this brand that why I bought it. So far so good. The best thing I like about it is that it heats up water fast, and I don't hear any of the clicking heating noise that happens with my other big water tank heater.

Show details

Joanne H
Joanne HSydney, NSW9 posts
  DHF15

Told I have to replace and it's less than 6 Years Old?!

This hot water heater has an issue with a part and Ive been advised that its cheaper to buy a new unit (approx ($1300 installed) than repair it. As its less than 6 years old this is very disappointing, especially when the warranty is only for 5 years! Not great!

Show details

Re D.
Re D. · Instantaneous 3 Phase DHF15

Hi! Is there a kit to transform my DHF15 c to single phase?

martingsmith1
martingsmith1 · Instantaneous 3 Phase DHF15

Hi,

I have a DHF 15C water heater and I am very disappointed with it because it's impossible to regulate the heat of the water when the flow is low. So either the water goes cold or extremely hot. The only way I can regulate it properly is to turn up the flow of water to high but this is a waste of both water and electricity. Can you suggest how to fix this problem?

Stiebel Eltron
Stiebel Eltron   DM

Hello, we would like to find out more information from you about the installation and type of tapware used. If you could kindly contact our customer service team on 1800 153 351 we would be happy to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you.