Stiebel Eltron WWK300A

Stiebel Eltron WWK300A (page 5 of 5)

3.1

• Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

Exactly what we needed when our old system broke down. We have saved a lot of money since the changing.
Reliable, has not given us any trouble since we have purchased it. Gives hot showers for my family of 4 all the time. I can see why this is such a popular product over in Germany. Highly recommeded!

Has slashed our hot water heating costs by about 70%. Has provided hot water for all our family (4 sometimes 5) through these winter monhs without a problem. Does what it is supposed to do. Well engineered piece of kit not like some of the other junk heat pumps out there. Do your research and then buy this one if you need a hot water heat pump.
Running costs lowest of all heat pump units out there. Made in Germany. Brilliant engineering. Works as it should
Can be a little noisey if it is near a bedroom window. Can be slow to recover which coulc be a problem during the heart of winter. With a family of 4 you MUST run it on OFF PEAK 2 controlled load.

The unit has been running for 18 month now and I have saved heeps on my energy bills 80% in summer and at lease 50% in the winter. These units will become the norm in the cold climets. Aparently they are the only unit with an active defrost
Delivers more hot water than a standard 250Lt electric. Our famaly havent run out of hot water 3 kids 2 adults even when it was covered in snow in southern TAS
it makes a noise. I would not put it adjasent to a bed room. any where else of fine

Electric Hot Water Storage Systems

Find out how Stiebel Eltron WWK300A compares to other Electric Hot Water Storage Systems

Highly recommend this heat pump. You can always rely on German technology. Always plenty of hot water, and this is the middle of winter.
Greenest product on the market, and has saved us a lot of money off our electricity bill (runs on tarrif 33).
None. We thought noise might be an issue but we were advised to install a timer so the unit only operates in daylight hours. Works great.

Saving us money and running efficiently- well priced and well designed & constructed- Dealt direct with company and they were very professional and delivered on time - what more could you ask for!!!
Energy Efficient, well priced & designed
Really happy with product - can't say anything against it.

pin003

pin003

amazing product. Already noticed reduction in my electricity bill. i live in a townhouse and was concerned regarding the noise. However no complain so far.

I have had the heater installed for just over 6 months now, replacing my old electric storage unit. I have noticed my electricity bill has been lower & we are not running out of hot water anymore. I look forward to the winter period where i should save more money.
As it is made in Europe (Germany) I knew the quality would be superior
The price was a little more expensive, but I will get over that. You have to pay for Quality. The plumber was not aware of the brand.

riley00dogSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am currently waiting to have this product installed (is being installed next week) but I am posting for the person who couldn't find anyone in Brisbane to install. We are having ours installed by the Solar Guys and so far they have been very courteous and efficient unlike 2 other companies, one of which did not turn up on the install day! I am confident that this product will live up to my expectations and I will review again once it is up and running.
German made. Uses little energy to run. Great reviews - unlike the other popular brands.
A little concerned about the noise it may make, but think it will be comparable to other systems.

See all Stiebel Eltron WWK300A / WWK300AH reviews

Garry W.

Garry W.asked

WWK300A

Like many people here, my Stiebel Eltron WWK300A makes an incredible noise (nasty mechanichal noise), I can hear it from anywhere in my house, and a neighbor has just built a bedroom a few feet away from it. After so much expense I feel it is money down the drain. Would never recommend it because of this reason.

Mark

Markasked

WWK300A

Hi can you please tell me the anode thread size for a WWK 300A hot water system.

Simon N.

Simon N.asked

WWK300A

Is it true that STIEBL ELTRON heat pump hot water system need direct electricity form Switch,
Board and normal electrical plug is inadequate.

Get an answer from our members and Stiebel Eltron representatives