Stiebel Eltron WWK300AH

Stiebel Eltron WWK300AH

See the Best Electric Storage in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Norm

NormNew South Wales

Continuing problems

Purchased our heat pump water heater 4 years ago when converting house to solar, unit works great, continuous hot water at any time of day, however in the past 3 years we have had to replace the pressure valve 3 times, and now today 20/11/2018 it looks like it has gone again, has now come to the stage that we will replace it with a off peak model, very disappointing.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Ted

Ted

Failed after 8 Years Throw in the Bin

Date PurchasedJul 2008
Tiny

Tiny

Fail just out of Warranty

Made the expensive move to a heat pump. Initially was happy, although the unit broke down at about the 18 month mark, warranty service just reset switch, without searching for tty h r reason. About 12 months after 5 year tank warranty ended, the unit failed completely (internal gas leak) Too expensive a purchase to only last 6 years.

Good performance but short life span for price.

Stiebel E.Stiebel Eltron

Hello Gabbi, Our National Service Manager would like to discuss your heat pump further with you. Could you please contact us on 1800 153 351.

Robbie

Robbiemelbourne

engineering failure

I am not sure who designs builds and tests these things but after purchasing 3 units they have all failed. Way too noisy when they do work. I have had one unit replaced. a Condensor on another unit and the third unit has now failed twice. Feedback received by other owners confirms mine is not an unusual experience.
energy efficient
Too Noisy

Stiebel E.Stiebel Eltron

Does not last long. On to the second unit in 3 years and it is starting to fail.

Bought one of these to cut down on power bills. The first unit was delivered and installed OK, power consumption was light initially. After 18 months the power use gradually rose and the unit failed at two years. After inspection (the refrigerant charge had leaked) and Stiebel replaced the heater. Now the second heater is going the same way as the first, power use is rising, triple what it was a few months ago.

Refrigerant charge leaks.

Super Ash
Super Ash

Liz P

Liz PSYDNEY

After some communication hurdles, i have to say the Customer Service from Stiebel Eltron was excellent. Thanks to Simon Weatherburn and his team I had my problem resolved within 3 Days. I have a WWK 300 AH Solar hot water system that worked well providing our family with lots of Solar heated hot water. We had a hiccup & Simon and his team were quick to respond and i am one happy customer. I recommend Stiebel Eltron Solar Hot Water to all.
Lots of hot water and low running cost.

See all Stiebel Eltron WWK300A / WWK300AH reviews

Tim

Timasked

Hi I have WWK 300 A Heat pump system was working good until last week ( during hot weather) stopped! no hot water any more?
If I can do something to get it run again? like reset bottom or any thing you can help me with?

Stiebel E.Stiebel Eltron

Hi Tim, We need to find out more information about your heat pump to help work out what could be happening. Can you please call our customer service number on 1800 153 351. Thanks.

Peter E

Peter Easked

I installed the WWK 300 AH unit 3 months ago and it has started to leak refrigerant. It seems to leak more when there is a higher hot water demand. What is the problem and what should I do?

Stiebel Eltron

Hello Peter, From what you have described it doesn't sound like it is refrigerant as you would not have any hot water production. Can you please call our Customer Service Centre on 1800 153 351 so we can ascertain exactly what may be occurring. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Stiebel Eltron representatives