Stiebel Eltron WWK300AH

2 questions from our users

Tim

Timasked

WWK300AH

Hi I have WWK 300 A Heat pump system was working good until last week ( during hot weather) stopped! no hot water any more?
If I can do something to get it run again? like reset bottom or any thing you can help me with?

Kimberly J.Stiebel Eltron

Hi Tim, We need to find out more information about your heat pump to help work out what could be happening. Can you please call our customer service number on 1800 153 351. Thanks.

Peter E

Peter Easked

WWK300AH

I installed the WWK 300 AH unit 3 months ago and it has started to leak refrigerant. It seems to leak more when there is a higher hot water demand. What is the problem and what should I do?

Stiebel Eltron

Hello Peter, From what you have described it doesn't sound like it is refrigerant as you would not have any hot water production. Can you please call our Customer Service Centre on 1800 153 351 so we can ascertain exactly what may be occurring. Thanks.

See all Stiebel Eltron WWK300A / WWK300AH questions