Verifiedstigmahealth.com🏆 2024 Award

98% · 5255 · 1%

Will
Will

Great service, speedy results

For all you pathology needs these guys are the real deal Show reply
Janette
JanetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Would definitely recommend this

Very easy to navigate. Discreet and convenient. Secure results and information. Show reply
Jake TRT
Jake TRT

What a find

Affordable, simple, customer service. Very happy with the service and will get again. Show reply
Con
Con

Incredibly quick and discrete, able to be done in one day

Really fast response, able to be done on the same day without needing to speak to a GP, prompt in app results for pathology testing. Show reply
Anon
Anon

Easy, great service. They always check in to make sure I’m ok Show reply
GreatDay
GreatDaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product

Accurate testing and so easy to organise. A life changer! Show reply
Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

A service that had been needed

Great team. Great communication and a fantastic avenue to get personal, private and non judgmental health checks and medical advice. A big thank you to all of the team for making me feel comfortable with myself and feeling comfortable to to get my checkups. Show reply
piece of mind
piece of mind

Easy, clear and stigma-free pathology referral

This is accessible healthcare at its best. A thoughtfully-designed online referral service that makes every step clear, well-explained (without the jargon) and easy to follow. I hate wasting valuable GP clinic’s time for a straightforward referral but I value my health and testing is part of that. I’m so glad I found you, Stigma Health. Show reply
Aye
Aye

Extremely helpful, reassuring and convenient

The entire process was efficient and discrete. I am grateful for the service. Show reply
Time Saved
Time Saved

Easy and Efficient

Back to dating and s^x after a long monogamous marriage. Stigma removes me from the - occasional - judgmental doctor experience, and pricey consult fees. I have control over my sexual health.
Happy customer
Happy customerWestern Australia

Privacy excellent and efficient services

Privacy is excellent and the efficiency of the services are great , easy access to results.
Mrwest
MrwestGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doesn't get much easier

Have used other online services for sexual health screenings and they all say no GP appointment needed, but end up making you pay to see one even if it's just a routine screening. Just select the no GP option with stigma, pay the fee, and away you go in minutes. As easy as it should be. Show reply
Jacob
Jacob

Quick results with no fuss. Will definitely use again in future. Show reply
Jessica J.
Jessica J.Perth, WA2 posts

Great product

Super quick and easy to get a referral then once you get the tests done I had the results within 2 days. Absolutely fantastic customer service also. Well done! Show reply
Jcv
JcvSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

More helpful then you think

Since I’ve started doing my bloodwork I can keep an eye on everything and it really helps with my training/coaching.. I’m not just taking a stab in the dark with my cycles
Return user
Return user

convenient and fast

the service is first class, efficient and fast even with results being provided on the weekend - I recommend Show reply
Online Doctor / Telehealth Services

Find out how Stigma Health compares to other Online Doctor / Telehealth Services

PJR
PJRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great private service

Purchase online, only visit pathology to test, get results emailed directly to you. Show reply
Aylis T.
Aylis T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple, discreet, effective

No problem with this service. It was simple, discreet and effective. Show reply
Dave
DaveGippsland, VIC

This was so Easy

i was a little apprehensive at the beginning, but omg it was so easy thankyou so much Show reply
Ginn
Ginn

Perfect

It's efficient for me instead of going to the GP Show reply
Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Such an easy process to get blood test referrals! Highly recommend! Show reply
Alec
AlecMid North Coast, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great service. Saves me going to the doctor

Very easy to use and didnt take very long. Great
Tes
Tes2 posts

Easiest way to get checked

Such a good service have used it many times, so easy and simple
Mia
Mia

Super easy, affordable and confidential option

As a young person seeking to complete an STI test and look after my sexual health without my parents’ knowledge, this service was amazing - super efficient, easy and affordable. Managed to get my pathology done the very same day! Amazing resource for young people.
Reviewer 1
Reviewer 1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive for Basic Results

Expensive for what it is, cheaper options out there. Blood test results details are basic to the point of "you're fine". Could at least provide the details for those who are interested.
Stigma Health   DM

You’ll find the results in full detail in the MediRecords app under results.

Me the Person
Me the Person

Very easy, very discrete

I signed up easily, had the referral for the pathologist in ten minutes, had given my samples half an hour later and had my results on my phone a few days after that. All between Christmas and New Year. Perfectly happy with the service. Would use it again.

Mitch
MitchGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's okay

It's a pretty efficient service. Very nice not having to book an appointment with a GP and have to go through all of that process, and the doctors are fantastic. However their customer service could be a bit better, particularly with updating patients on potential delays.
Frabzf
FrabzfMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Good luck

Great and fast service. Can't speak to someone but very quick to reply requests via the contact form. Show reply
Ash
Ash

Easy referral process

Easy referral process, clear communication and ways to follow steps
Mina S.
Mina S.Illawarra, NSW5 posts

Up to 5 days to get results

This service is fine if you are ok waiting up to 5 days for your results. With Instant Scripts and my GP I always get the results in 48 hrs or on the morning of the third day. It's now the 4th day and I'm still waiting for my results. Otherwise the service is fine, just don't expect quick results.
James
James

Not easy at all

I never leave reviews but I am annoyed so I’m taking the time. This business advertises itself as ‘making it simple’ then has a massively over complicated and confusing website. It was not easy at all. Maybe others are worse, but this wasn’t good.
Audrey
Audrey

Easy to organise STI testing at a great price

Stigma was easy to use as a first time user, and I appreciated the opportunity to purchase multiple referrals.
John
John

Straight forward, excellent service

I would recommend this service for ease of use and efficiency.
Just curious
Just curious

I hope all was good

Easy to get the pathology request, interesting conversation with the hotel reception to get the request printed. (I wasn't near home at the time)
Pathwest Easy as always.
I hope that everything was OK as I had to put in a request for further information to get their Invitation link for their health sharing app.
Still no results listed, but their information page does state that there will be a compulsory phone appointment if everything is not OK.
Expect unwanted emails advertising their services afterwards.
Hugo
Hugo

Perfect and modern

Getting a referral online and results to your phone. Why hasn't this been done before? Honestly takes all the hassle out of getting pathology tests and results. Great service and great platform. Love your work.
BadWolf
BadWolf

Convenience at your fingertips

No more waiting at the Dr office just to get a referral.
No more embarrassment, judgement or questions about why you want full STI screening.
The best thing about this: you get your results sent direct within a day or 2.

Claire
ClaireSydney, NSW

Great service provider

This is a great service for people who don't have the time or money to request tests through a GP.
Danyel
Danyel2 posts

Great service great price

Easy to use referral request for screening saves time, money and embarrassment absolutely love this service
Geordie M.
Geordie M.Perth, WA3 posts

Quick, easy, affordable and wastes nobody's time

Easy online process removing the need for a visit to the GP for routine tests. Win-win for everyone. Their online support is quick and effective, and linking results to the MediRecords app allows to receive results as soon as they come through, meaning you don't need to see the doc only to be told everything is fine. Win-win again.
Kel
KelHunter Region, NSW

So easy to get the testing I need!

Stigma Health website was so straightforward and easy to use. I could go to my doctor every time I need a test- but as someone who is wanting to test more regularly this is such an effective way of getting the healthcare I need.