Stihl BG 56

Stihl BG 56

Sam
SamCanberra

Works well, starts easy

It's reasonably light and easy to use, provides plenty of blowing power that gets the job done, I use it for grass trimmings, leaves and also for our 20mm gravel driveway clean-up so it has enough power to blow the gravel back where it's supposed to be. The only thing that makes me wish I had bought the model up from this one is the anti vibration that this unit lacks, you don't really notice the vibration too much though (until you try the better model and you can barely tell its running from the feel of it).

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Bob41
Bob41Southern and Hills, SA

So Far So Very Good

I Do Believe I Have Finally Bought a Blower that Will Keep The Wife Happy for a Decent Time Lets Hope So. After Two Bad Experiences with other Brands, It is Light weight Powerfull, quiet & Well Balanced Very Happy to this point with it, I should have bought a stihl in the first place

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
denis
denisPerth, WA

Good shop

Stihl Malaga sell good quality equipment and a reasonable price. I have been going there for 15 plus years and still have the products I bought then. I get lawnmower, whipper snipper and edger serviced at Stihl in Malaga. Good customer service. I will be going back again this week.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Petrol Blower Vacuums

Find out how Stihl BG 56 compares to other Petrol Blower Vacuums

Tony
Tony

Brilliant

The Stihl BG 56 is great for cleaning up around the carport,driveway and garden.Saves me a lot of time,easy starting and very efficient.My neighbour borrowed it one day and was thoroughly impressed by being lightweight and its efficiency,didn't take much convincing,to talk him into buying his own. He is a another happy customer.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
John
JohnHunter Region, NSW

Great little unit, vac function can clog up

Marcus
Marcus

Reliable Stihl

For the money, it is unbeatable.
I was worried there wouldnt be enough power, but I was wrong.
I thought it would be too heavy but I was wrong.
I also own an electric one, but this is so much more convenient.
The only wish I had is that the vacuum attachment wasnt $149.

Lightweight, but a little hard on your hands

If you have a big yard, the vibration will leave your hands tingling. Other than that, works great. 2nd Stihl i own and becoming a loyal fan!

Campcook77
Campcook77AU

Does a good job and very tough

Slazmo
SlazmoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hard on the hands and good on the leaves...

Petrol Blower Vacuums

Find out how Stihl BG 56 compares to other Petrol Blower Vacuums

Denisep
DenisepWA, 6330

Makes my life easier.

It has been a reliable and consistent appliance and I could not do without it at our place. It always starts first time everytime and we have never had anything go wrong with it in 4 years. We also went and bought a Stihl Whipper snipper as we liked it so much.
Reliable

Philo
Philoasked

Unusual situation. The blower has worked well for 12 years. Today , for an unknown reason the blower shaft literally blew off. Trying to reattach it did not work, unless I held it in place. Any explanations or suggestions? Thanks

Rocketman

Hi Take it to your nearest Stihl dealer, Im sure they will reinsert it for no charge.

Glenn C.
Glenn C.asked

Approximate price

$400AU

andrew
andrewasked

how do you atatch vacuum,please

GrillaBBQ
GrillaBBQ

Hi Andrew you need a flat screwdriver, turn the sthil on it's side white air intake upwards. Locate the slot that you can insert the screw driver to release the cover. Pull cover back and look for the imprinted arrows on the side of the intake and the large tube which will suck up the leaves, line them up and twist the sleeve to lock the two together. Repeat the same for the bag collector. There might be a video on youtube?

CategoryPetrol Blower Vacuums