Stihl BG 56

Stihl BG 56 (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Petrol Blower Vacuums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Stihl? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety
Denisep
DenisepWA, 6330

Makes my life easier.

It has been a reliable and consistent appliance and I could not do without it at our place. It always starts first time everytime and we have never had anything go wrong with it in 4 years. We also went and bought a Stihl Whipper snipper as we liked it so much.
Reliable

StevenLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not only is this an excellent blower, I am proud of myself for discovering it (& buying it)

Brisbanelions
Brisbanelions

Thanks for your thoughts I too am tossing up whether to buy a Makita 2500 or the Sthil BG 56. But your post has convinced me to buy the Sthil and the gutter extension sounds like just what i need. Can you remember what the extension cost? Thanks!!!

StevenL

If I am not mistaken, it was approx $90.

Y8Z
Y8Z

Thanks for your review, how has the gutter extension gone?, I'm very interested in this feature

bennydaman1992
bennydaman1992AU

Great blower

This blower is wonderful piece of equipment to use. Very easy to start and it has the fantastic idling sound that every owner will know. At FOT the engine is still reasonably quiet, considering it is a 2 stroke which is good for the user and people around. It is also pretty fuel efficient. The only problem is that Stihl spare parts have always been expensive, but then again at the price of $249 AU on sale ($349 RRP) you just can't go past that. Recommend this blower to anyone that is looking for a blower for around the house.
Fantastic idle sound! Easy to start, compact size, simple to use and reasonably quiet
Stihl spare parts are expensive

A worthwhile investment!

Petrol Blower Vacuums

Find out how Stihl BG 56 compares to other Petrol Blower Vacuums

sharlynn
sharlynnQld, 4885

Fantastic

I have owned one of these blowers for about seven years and it has never let me down. More expensive than the Chinese made ones but will outlive them many times
reliable, long lasting

great

Great! I payed $249 for it the guy at stihl told me that the stihl bg 56 and bg 86 have the same engine and the bg 86 is 499! I used it a lot and love using it.
Reliable, inexpensive