Stihl BGA 56

Stihl BGA 56

See the Best Battery Blower Vacuums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Stihl? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety

Exceeded my expectations

I had my doubts about a battery blower.. It blew my mind away how powerful it is. Also the battery is lasting way longer than I expected.

Very light weight blower

Purchased at Stratco.

Aaron
Aaron

I love this thing

Light, quiet and easy to use. It might not be the most powerful thing on the market but it does a decent job and the battery lasts long enough for me to do everything I need to.

Purchased in March 2019 at Stihl Dealer for $349.00.

Sue
Sue

Great purchase

Bought myself a Stihl BGA56 battery operated leaf blower for my birthday in May 2018 and I love it. Sweeping under the verandah back and front normally would take me up to an hour, now in no more than 15 mins the job is done and much better than a broom as the blower removes the dust as well. Battery life is long and the unit is very lightweight.

Date PurchasedMay 2018