Stihl BGA 85

• Safety
Randall

RandallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for me

I have used this machine for about 4 years. It was my first move into battery garden tools. I now Stihl mower, hedger and trimmer as well as the blower. The blower has as much power as my old petrol blower, but no fuel fumes or 2 stroke problems, and a lot less noise. It is always ready to go. It uses battery fairly quickly (air is heavy stuff), but absolutely adequate for domestic use. I have two batteries and a fast charger and never run out of battery when I am working in the yard.

Noise Level
Safety
Tony7912

Tony7912South East Queensland, QLD

Great!

This thing is brilliant. Works just like a petrol blower but without all the hassle and noise. As the other reviewers said it is expensive but I think stihl have the whole cordless range on sale at the moment. I just bought the cordless mower and to be completely honest it cuts better then the petrol mower. The Stihl cordless gear is the future of yard care!
Same power as a petrol blower. Without the hassle
Price

big-m

big-mHunter Region, NSW

Stihl 36volt cordless blower

I've had 240volt blowers before, but stopped using them for lack of power. This cordless machine blows leaves and detritus like a tornado! Rivals the performance of many petrol powered equivalents. Easy to use. The turbo charger can recharge the battery in about 20 minutes, thanks to it's cooling fan. Haven't managed to run the battery flat, yet, as it just keeps going.
Cordless, very powerful, quick to recharge.
Expensive, but it is the phenomenal 'Stihl' brand. May be heavy for some users

Battery Blower Vacuums

Find out how Stihl BGA 85 compares to other Battery Blower Vacuums

MP82

MP82South West, WA

Great cordless tool - closes the gap between Petrol/Mains powered tools and cordless tools.