Stihl FS 120 Bike Handle

Stihl FS 120 Bike Handle

1.0 from 1 review

1.0

1 review

A TERRIBLE PRODUCT!... It's not worth it. All review here are not true. I will never buy again any

It's terrible! All review here are not true. I have Stihl FS 120 and I used it to cut grass in my lawn but within 1 year of using it, I faced a lot of trouble especially in starting it. It's very hard to keep it running. I brought it for repair and the magnetic coil was changed and is very expensive. I only used it for less than.20 times and it was being sent for repair already. Now it wont work easily, Im fed up of making it start. I am planning to burn it to the ground and change it with a better one even made in.China it is working better than Stihl FS 120. I will never buy again any Stihl product... It will only give you great headache and a waste of money...

Date PurchasedMar 2016