Simple to operate
Suitable for intense gardening
Questions & Answers
Mine is easy to start only 6 months old but vibrates - why - seems unbalanced! How can I fix it ???
Get an answer from our members
- The Stihl FS 55 R-CE features a loop handle, making it highly ergonomic and easy to operate.
- The machine uses a 2-stroke engine, making it cheaper to run and able to provide the power needed for heavy duty yard work.
- It has a quick start feature, letting you start your machine at the press of a button.
- A straight shaft means you can easily get to high and hard-to-reach areas.
- It costs $349, and has a 2 year warranty for some extra peace of mind that your machine will last.
Points of praise:
- Many reviewers found the whipper snipper easy to operate.
- They also said it worked well for a variety of purposes, including more complex, heavy duty gardening.
Something to consider:
- Reviewers were divided on how easy the machine was to start - some said it was very easy to start, some said it was fairly difficult.
|Category||Petrol Whipper Snippers||Petrol Whipper Snippers|
|Handle Type||Loop Handle|
|Engine Displacement||27.2 cc|
|Cutting Head Type||Line|
|Features||Easy / Quick Start|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year(s)||2 year(s)|
Other Petrol Whipper Snippers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.