Stihl FSA 65 / FSA 85

FSA 65 / FSA 85

string size

kim maree
kim maree

No idea. Medium stuff seems to work

Jim W.
Jim W.asked
FSA 65

How to dismantle the cutting head to service

Phill

Just undo the centre nut. The entire head just pulls off. You may need a pair of Multi grip pliers. It's the large round bit about the size of a 50 cent piece in the middle.

Janet
Janetasked
FSA 65 / FSA 85

Seems that it is an issue with wet grass so that’s a worry..just bought the blower so was tempted to get whipper snipper

Unhappy
Unhappy

The whipper snipper works very well but blow it clean with air and a dry cloth . A squirt of Stihl’s cleaner or the Briggs and Stratton lanolin lubricant should keep the head from becoming damaged with rusted bearings or electrical issues. Stihl have not given me any response re my problems but I have changed dealers and they certainly are more diligent. John’s mowers in Ballina by the way .

Phill

Love the whipper sniper, my biggest problem was the dealer's inability to give a s#+& about my concerns. Best friends when selling it to me but treated me like a moron when my concerns were raised.

Stihl FSA 65 / FSA 85