Stihl KM 90 R

• Safety
Layadi T.

Layadi T.Sydney, NSW

I used this for work.

I am happy with it but could have been better. So we bought this second hand last year from gumtree for $950 and come with some attachments for whipper snipper, hedger and pole pruner. It get use alot and needs regular maintenance. Spark plug cost around $9-10 (NGK) the filter is expensive around $20. I once over tighten the wing screw and need to replaced it for $10 this is just for small bits and if needed service at GYC or other service provider should prepare to spend a bit of money. Overall this German brand is expensive to maintain, I was on the BOLO to find a shindaiwa multi tools (because the Shindaiwa blower that i got is amazing).
Have not find much second hand going around.

Purchased in July 2018.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Daily
Unhappy Gardner

Unhappy GardnerPerth

Better than the Victor Line Trimmer I Bought from Bunnings

The Best thing I have in the Garden I Have the Line attachment, Pole Saw and have just ordered the 135deg hedging attachment. Starts second pull every time! I am now so much a Sthil fan I lashed out on a blower vac!

I have an average block and only refill the tank once a fortnight (used each weekend). No fuel problems I have been using the same 5l of fuel for over 3 months!

It is worth the extra cost.

km90r weedwacker sucks

1st is the stupid design of the gas cap i have had nothing but problems with that since i bought it. Why not an average screw cap. Piece of crap . Cant find the line size anywhere on line.whats the big secret. It does not bump and release i wouldn't recommend this thing to anyone. The best ? Far far from it

Petrol Whipper Snippers

Find out how Stihl KM 90 R compares to other Petrol Whipper Snippers

Good stuff

Winwilk

WinwilkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent hardworking machine with great dealer support

Awesome trimmer

Unit might be on the pricey side but worth every cent. good on fuel, good power, comfortable, quiet, all around good quality feel. i got sick of buying poor trimmers every couple years. i bought the trimmer and brush blade attachement. after using it for clearing brush i can't wait to work with it more.
Good power, good on guel, comfortable, quiet.

Terrible

TrevorJLever
TrevorJLever
garic66

garic66

i would recommend this tool to anyone, as a professional it will last me for years, if its for private use it will last a life time, with all the snap on attachments it makes for a great tool.
running a lawn mowing franchise i need reliability and power, with the stihl km 90 r, you get all this and more, coupled to the brush cutter makes life easy, easy use of the snap on attachements makes this a great tool for a profesional job.
doesnt start till you turn it on!!!

If you go to home depot or lowe's look at what they got put it in your hands, feal what they feal like(poop,pg). Go to the stihl dealer and do the same they feal strong, because thats what your going to get! I have had my for a year I started a small business with it, never had a single problem with it.
you can use many attachments for it, strong motor I don't really need to have it full throttle, I got the line trimmer attach. and the hedge trimmer very good product

Petrol Whipper Snippers

Find out how Stihl KM 90 R compares to other Petrol Whipper Snippers

matty_rulz

matty_rulzAustralia

buy one if you have not already got one because they will last a life time, but just remember to get it service once a year at least or as recomended buy the owners manual becuase it wll keep it working alot longer and stronger.
very stronge and reliable when im using it, i have had one of the for four yours and nothing is wrong with it, it is very easy to start, and it has good attachments and it can be stored in your car with no trouble because it is a split bar.
nothing, it is all good!