Stihl KM 90 R

• Safety
Layadi T.

Layadi T.Sydney, NSW

I used this for work.

I am happy with it but could have been better. So we bought this second hand last year from gumtree for $950 and come with some attachments for whipper snipper, hedger and pole pruner. It get use alot and needs regular maintenance. Spark plug cost around $9-10 (NGK) the filter is expensive around $20. I once over tighten the wing screw and need to replaced it for $10 this is just for small bits and if needed service at GYC or other service provider should prepare to spend a bit of money. Overall this German brand is expensive to maintain, I was on the BOLO to find a shindaiwa multi tools (because the Shindaiwa blower that i got is amazing).
Have not find much second hand going around.

Purchased in July 2018.

Steve R.asked

Where is the spark plug

Al K

Al Kasked

Km 90 r hedge trimmer has a broken shaft. Can I buy a replacement shaft or do I have to buy a new hedge trimmer?

John H
John H

Sthil have been good with spare parts - I would be very surprised if you couldn't get a replacement shaft.