Stihl MSA 120

Stihl MSA 120

5.0 from 1 review

Absolutely excellent and extremely easy to use

The Battery operated Stihl MSA-120 C-BQ is an extremely powerful, light and easy to use chainsaw, I was extremely sceptical at first as all my saws are used for heavy work cutting hard wood timbers, this battery operated saw cut through the same timbers with ease and was so light to use compared to my normal petrol saws. My colleagues working with me stopped laughing when they realised just how much work the "little" saw had completed with no fatigue to the operator.

The run time from the battery was approximately 30 mins and i was amazed at the amount of work I had completed without fatigue, also interestingly the battery run time roughly equated to approximately one tank of fuel run time.

It takes approx 45 mins to charge the battery once depleted so I have two batteries and can work continuously replenishing the chain oil at every battery change.

High recommend this product to even the most sceptical professional, you will be amazed I know i was.

This has become my go to saw now for most jobs apart from felling large hard wood trees.

Well priced as a complete package with saw battery and charger.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
I was so impressed with this battery operated chain saw that I have purchased another slightly bigger one for my rural fencing jobs. They are so light and easy to use for all the fiddly jobs where the big petrol ones are just plain heavy, so a great addition to my petrol chainsaws.