Stihl RE 109

1 review
Pat D

Pat D

Died 3 weeks out if warranty

Bought in May 2017 because Stihl was supposed to be a good brand .... I got that wrong. Used it mainly to clean the driveway, the deck and the wheels on the car. It worked well and did the job. Honestly no different than the $69 cheapie I had for several years previously. Two years and three weeks after I bought the RE109 is stopped pressurising the water so took it in to a service centre and was told it was 3 weeks out of warranty, sorry. Rang Stihl and was told, “ I can’t help with that, it’s not my department”. I got promised a call back from someone with more authority but still no call back. Save your money buy a different brand. It will last longer, cost less and still do the same job.

Purchased in May 2017 for $299.00.