Stihl RE 129 Plus

Stihl RE 129 Plus Questions & Answers

12 questions from our users

Bampton boy.

Bampton boy.asked

It works perfectly until the trigger is released when instead of stopping the pump tries to continue with increasing difficulty until it eventually stops (from overload?). It will not start again immediately but will after a while (reset period?). Is this a known problem? Can you help, please?

Tony D.

Tony D.asked

Water hose keeps popping off When water is turned on to washer?

Tim
Tim

Garden hose? Sounds like a faulty fitting on hose or pressure washer, both should be easily replaceable. Check that the hose fitting in the pressure washer has an o-ring first.

Jordi f.

Jordi f.asked

The machine stoped while working. It wasn't a probem of overheating.
Where is (are) the fuse (fuses)??

Ed J.asked

Wouldn’t restart after releasing trigger. Please advise?

Lee O.
Lee O.

My Stihl 129 stop as well, i used my compressor and blow it out the water through the inlet. I then sprayed WD 40 in the inlet sprayed it through with the compressor till came out the hose and now good as the day i bought it. Fine for 3 months now.

I tried all the running water 10min ideas etc, So thought WD40 why not.

John V.

John V.asked

My 129 just stops after little use . My electrician took it apart said there was a shut off buried in the electronics .I tried again it worked fine for about 20minutes the it just stopped again .what do I do now ?

Niruven T.

Niruven T.asked

Hi..The machine don't start when i press the gun..it start then off. Please help?

Jack M.

Jack M.asked

My re 129 works buy does not get full pressure. Any help?

Lyn O.

Lyn O.asked

pull trigger motor wont start Stilh RE129

Brian

Brianasked

Water leaks from handle. Only one small O ring on end of pressure hose. Should there be two - one small and one large ? Brian

calliber

calliberasked

Hello i have problem with Stihl RE 129 plus pressure washer before was working perfect. stay in shed. for 3 months and now when try start. water going but motor not turning on i try to change water hose but the same can you help?

Gary M

Gary Masked

Do the Karcher or Nilfisk accessories fit this water blaster?

Wiggo
Wiggo

Not sure mate. Take your fittings into the store and try them.

Kasparov

No they don't, but you can purchase an Adaptor that will fit Karcher accessories onto a STIHL Lance, I bought one from EBAY from the UK.

renatas.simas1
renatas.simas1

can you give the link where can find adaptor that fit karcher accessories thanks

Chris

Chrisasked

Will not run or hum only used one time, any ideas?

Bruce
Bruce

Only the obvious...talk to who you bought it from. May be dead simple but I'm no expert.

Max
Max

Chris, check water connection is not a non return type ! They won't work if they are ! Need a basic flow snap connector with full line pressure to activate the water pump circuit. Even if no power the unit should pump water out using the trigger at line pressure if water supply is enough by volume and pressure to activate the pump valves . If it does this ok then it's the power supply to the switch or further on to the motor tgstvdrives the pump. I had the same problems as you over the years . Use another hose I had had hooked up to another tap with out auto stop connector and away it went !
Cheers ! Max New Plymouth NZ .

Kasparov

May simply be the protective cut off, can happen if you switch power off on the wall suddenly. Give it 20min to reset.