Stihl RE 129 Plus

• Safety

Dave

DaveHunter Region, NSW

Very disappointing

The plastic wheel fell apart in the first day. Stihl refused to supply another wheel. I replaced both wheels with metal lawnmower wheels. Now the machine will not spray water under pressure. No more Stihl.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$529.00.

Noise Level
Safety
DirtySquirty

DirtySquirtyHunter Region, NSW

Great when it's not leaking...

My re129 was great for a few months, then it started leaking out of the trigger handle and lacking pressure as a result.
Sent for repair but when I connected it up at home it was still leaking and low on pressure.
I pulled the handle apart myself to find the leak. They use a plastic looking pipe in the handle not metal! I connected the water back up with one side of the handle removed and I could see the plastic pipe was cracked and forcing water out the side even under low pressure only getting worse when the unit was powered on!
I thought I'd done enough research when I decided to buy a Stihl, I guess I was wrong!
Based on my experience I would not recommend!

Purchased in October 2018 for A$599.00.

Noise Level
Safety

Bampton boy.

Bampton boy.asked

It works perfectly until the trigger is released when instead of stopping the pump tries to continue with increasing difficulty until it eventually stops (from overload?). It will not start again immediately but will after a while (reset period?). Is this a known problem? Can you help, please?

Tony D.

Tony D.asked

Water hose keeps popping off When water is turned on to washer?

Tim
Tim

Garden hose? Sounds like a faulty fitting on hose or pressure washer, both should be easily replaceable. Check that the hose fitting in the pressure washer has an o-ring first.

Jordi f.

Jordi f.asked

The machine stoped while working. It wasn't a probem of overheating.
Where is (are) the fuse (fuses)??

The Stihl RE 129 Plus has a maximum pressure of 1, 958PSI or 135 bars – which makes it a touch more heavy-duty than the Stihl RE 119 model and suitable for cleaning decks, paths, windows and cars.

The Stihl RE 129 Plus comes with a steel-reinforced 9m high-pressure hose, with a maximum water throughput of 500 l/h. It’s also designed with both rotary and fan jet nozzles. Rotary nozzles produce a cone-shaped spray that rotates and pulses, achieving a deep clean. The fan jet nozzle gives you control over the pressure, so you can adjust the angle to produce a high-pressure jet or a wide spray pattern, for example for windows.

Other convenient features include a detergent spray, as well as an aluminium telescopic handle and transport handle, which make carting around the pressure washer easier. Hose and swivel power cable holders and integrated nozzle storage help to ensure the washer packs away compact, so it doesn’t take up a premium on space in your shed or garage.

CategoryElectric Pressure Washers