Stihl RE 88

Stihl RE 88

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Electric Pressure Washers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JimmyJ

JimmyJNewcastle, NSW

Good value everyday cleaner

I had a small Karcher that worked well until I dropped it off the roof! I searched for alternatives and I was impressed with the build quality of the Stihl. I tend to avoid some of the unknown brands as I've had better experience with Husqvarna, Stihl and Honda. I noticed some of the poor reviews were aimed at the Stihl patio head so I gave that a miss and went for the cheaper model. The RE88 came with a suds dispenser and a standard and oscillating head pressure head. They're easy to change over. It wheels well, feels solid, looks like it cost what it did and works well. I'm happy with how it performs and for a $200 unit I think it's worth considering. The lance seems good and the hose is long enough.