ALDI Stirling 5kg (May 2007, Apr 2008, Apr 2009)

ALDI Stirling 5kg (May 2007, Apr 2008, Apr 2009)

See the Best Vented Clothes Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SnazziAU

We've had issues with this dryer but the service to fix was great

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Another Cecil

Another CecilMelbourne

Flawless after three years service

We bought our 5 kg dryer from Aldi three years ago for $250, took it home, stacked it on our washing machine and started using it. It dries clothes as well as you would expect, the front vent limits the ability to vent the wet air our the house, and the lack of a timer or clock means that you are not sure how far it is in the cycle, but it just seems to dry clothes well. At the end of the cycle it beeps to tell you to remove the clothes. We're happy with ours!
Great value, still working well.
Front vent only, no timer display or clock.

IfIhadofknown

IfIhadofknownAU

Would be better with cool down program

Well last week I wasn't happy myself with a more than a week of rain and 6 kids including a baby my house my Stirling dryer stops heating. I was not happy never had any problems with any of aldis other products and recommended them. Well guess what nothing wrong with the dryer there is a reset button on the back press it and your dryer will dry again? I know?Apparently you cant stop this dryer until it turns itself off as it goes through a cooloing period and when you open the door before it finishes and turn it off you short curcuit it! Thought I would let you know I could have used this information desperately!
Good price for size

rubyjane
rubyjane

hi I couldn't find the reset button ???

Notradaya

Notradaya

meh.... you get what you pay for

Damian18

Damian18Sydney

Hopeless dryer

well mine isn't 5kg, but 6kg dryer.
first time used, laundry floor filled with water. On top of that, it suppose to stop in 120mins according to manual, waited for 3hrs and stopped manually.

Very disappointed, going to ring them tomorrow. Will update once I get reply.

Aldi need to sort these kinda hopeless discontinued products.
cheap, 3yr in-home warranty
water leak, no time tracking

flyingfish
flyingfish

I am a little confused, your dryer leaked water?

Really disappointed

The price was reasonable however the product is not. The dryer stopped heating after 6 weeks of purchase. I am really dissapointed with this product.

tanya

tanyaasked

My dryer turns on I close the door press start and all the lights flash and it makes a beeoing sound and won't work. Has anyone else had this problem and know what to do? I have unplugged it but still doing it.

Laura c
Laura c

I'm in the exact same position.

Snazzi

Yes I had this problem. The little nib on the door was snapped on ours, it basically runs the whole machine. The door plastic needs to be replaced or you could force something into the hole it goes into to override it.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

CategoryClothes Dryers and Vented Clothes Dryers