29 questions from our users

Jos

Josasked

Stirling Tower Cooling Fan (Oct 2015-2019)

When l press the on button it comes on soon as l take my finger off it turns off, what could be wrong?

Kristy Pearce

Kristy Pearceasked

Tower Fan

How do you change the battery in the remote control?

Cecilia

The remote has a lid that slides off and it takes 2 AAA batteries. No screws.

Liliasked

Tower Fan

Do you have still that tower fan please?

Still available

Cecilia

I have the tower fan, I bought it not long ago, it was on the Aldi special catalogue.

Margaret Gasked

Tower Fan

Is this fan noisy or quiet? Only asking as I was hoping to have this fan in my bedroom however I am a light sleeper :)

Cecilia

Hi Margaret, i wouldn’t say this is quiet but I also wouldn’t say it’s awfully noisy either. I’m a light sleeper too, normally have the fan on and a white noise app to get to sleep at night. I like the fan because it drowns out the neighbour noise. I enjoy the fan noise because i concentrate on it, rather than whatever is going on outside, but depending on how much noise bothers you, you may find it a little noisy. In terms of cooling, it’s really effective. Hope this helps.

Vera Y

Vera Yasked

Tower Fan

Where to buy n how much?

Cecilia

It was from Aldi, during their cooling special. I believe it was $59 or $69. Very efficient!

jackiefullerasked

Tower Fan

Is it as strong(blowing) as a pedestal fan?

No it's not Jack.

Ocks
Ocks

Yes, it is. I'm really love this fan. it is not waste money.

jackiefuller

Thank you Louise.....I chose the pedestal fan instead and it's soooooo good....best fan I now own :)
Ocks....I didn't ask if it was a waste of money...but thanks anyway

Ivan S

Ivan Sasked

Tower Fan

Does it rotate automatically?

Louise

Hi Ivan. Yes it does, you set it by pressing the OSC button (oscillating) on the top of the tower. Forget the remote control only works if you are standing within arms reach of the fan which defeats the purpose of the remote control!

Lok

Lokasked

Stirling Tower Cooling Fan (Oct 2015-2019)

Is the fan quiet? How does the noise level compare to a regular pedestal fan?

Christine_Cullen

Hi, I honestly don't notice the noise of the fan running, so in saying that I will say it is quiet.
Cheers

Christine3427

Christine3427asked

Stirling Tower Cooling Fan (Oct 2015-2019)

When will this fan be available.

Christine_Cullen

I think tis question is for the supplier.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives