3ALDI Bagged Vacuum Cleaners

Julie · Bagged Vacuum Cleaners

Were can I buy one

Gab
Gab

I brought it from Aldi years ago... it was the best vacuum.... i found the miele vacuum, is pretty much the same but more expensive .

ALDI
ALDI   DM

Hi Julie, Should you wish to contact Aldi to check stock availability or for information about upcoming releases, please visit their website at external link .

Regards,
Tempo

Julie
Julie · Bagged Vacuum Cleaners

Were can I buy your vacuum cleaner

Shaquille Mackney
Shaquille Mackney · Bagged Vacuum Cleaners

Where could youbuy the vacume bags??

brian

Possibly from a vacuum shop such as vacuum mart or Godfreys store to suit it or a you could try calling aldi or the manufacturer or repair shop which number can be found in the manual

same here Shaquille

they are available from Stirling customer service ring 1300 886 649 they are a bit pricey there

I also purchased some from www.vacbagdirect.com.au they are cheaper and not as good quality but quite satisfactory

to be honest I am happy with the cheaper ones we have only filled two since we purchased our Vac

good luch

cheers Max

sorry Shaquille

I forgot to mention the bag model we got was VB029

cheers max

C.H

Hi, yes you can get them from striling customer service, but it appears the bags my old vaccum used fit so I havnt yet needed to get any.

Hameed
Hameed · Bagged Vacuum Cleaners

Hi,

I Have bought this Vaccum last year was alright but today when i tried to start. the Lights are on but doesnt start functioning. Looking for solution

C.H

Hi sorry dont know, you need to contact the service centre there will be a number available if you google aldi stores,at least it has a 3 year warranty.

Sorry Hameed

I can be no more help than CH

If the lights are on that means that you have power and if the vac will not turn on you need to have a service tech look at it

I still like the vac and it works well for us

hope you can solve the problem

regards

max

brian

Pick it up and chuck in the bin / no seriously you can contact aldis headquarters in minchinberry to discuss your options.

brian

Or you could call the number listed on the manual under the warranty repairs section.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Select a listing for your question
ALDI Bagged Vacuum Cleaners