Stirling (Aldi) Portable Fridge/Freezer 40 Litre

Stirling (Aldi) Portable Fridge/Freezer 40 Litre Questions & Answers (page 2 of 5)

99 questions from our users

What is the battery monitor and how should it be set?

Recently on a long drive with the fridge fully packed my fridge didn't hold its temp. After moving things around it went ok. I'm unsure why it made a difference. Does anyone have a clue?

Our doorledge broke. Is it possible to get a replacement part?

We have a fault reading E2 but can’t see anywhere on instruction manual what it means. The fridge won’t run any clues please?
Hi I have the same problem did you fix it?what it means E2 my king fridge 45 liter

Could you send a instruction manual please as I have an error code? thanks ....

My Stirling 41L Fridge will not run on 240V. I have used it trouble free 4 or 5 times on 12V and 240V (both on the last camping outing). 12 V is still good. When I switch to 240 V, green compressor running light comes on, but not compressor. Then flashing red warning light and amber power light. Any ideas anyone before warranty claim?

How much does it cost?
$40

Why does E1 keep appearing on my portable fridge?

How many watts does the fridge use?

Why is my fridge flashing a red light?

Hi my dad has 1 of the fridges and it keeps coming up with a E1 error how can u make it go away plz?

Has anyone had e-1 come up on their freezer?

What is power consumption over 24 hours?

Where can I buy a cover?
They usually come with a cover (or the one I bought from Aldi at least). Otherwise try a BCF or supercheap auto store.Or most reliable method, you could contact the brand/make directly for the correct spec cover via their website.

My sterling 12 V 40 L fridge display is saying E-1? Any help?
From review above by JBJARROD, "Sooo if any of you try hooking it up to your car cigarette socket and you get the E1 message, its due to the fact that you have poor wiring thickness so wire in a better cigarette socket. Personally I'm very tempted to run it straight to an anderson plug underneath my rear seat so as I know it will get a good connection this way."

I have a Stirling 40 lt portable fridge /freezer and the temp control is inoperable. Wants to keep freezing. How do i fix this?

can any 1 help me my 40ltr fridge freezer will not drop temperature and will not cool drown the motor still runs tried on 240 volt and battery does it need regassing? 3 years old
did you fix this issue?no not yet

Our fridge temp control doesn’t seem to be working, just freezes up. Has anyone else had this problem?

Fridge freezer has worked brilliantly on 240V and battery till this morning. Runs on power and power is getting to unit from battery but will not turn on - any ideas?
( COBR - I don't know who they are -(productsupport@cobr.com.au Phone 1300300018) says 1. voltage may be too low, 2.check unit is switched on,3. check power cable & all connections from battery to fridge.4. Check fuse at the power input panel. Hope this helps.

Wanting to purchase 12v lead for sterling fridge. Where can i order online?

Get an answer from our members and Stirling (Aldi) representatives