ALDI Stirling 60cm Induction (Mar 2016)

ALDI Stirling 60cm Induction (Mar 2016)

MPN: STR-X601C
No reviews yet. Be the first to review it!

Sorry, there are no reviews about ALDI Stirling 60cm Induction (Mar 2016) but you can read 10 reviews about ALDI Induction Cooktops.

Shirley

Shirleyasked

Stirling 60cm Induction (Mar 2016)

Once my job gets too warm it has started to flash 9 and E even thou it has only been on 4/5 . I have to turn off the trip switch to the house. I only have this about 2 months

Trevor B.

Trevor B.asked

Stirling 60cm Induction (Mar 2016)

I am unable to get the stovetop to move from Lock (Lo). Each time I follow the instructions to unlock, all appears fine, that is the Lo is replaced with — until I try to activate any of the four zones, then the Lo reappears. Rendering the stove unusable. Checked the troubleshooting tips and have cleaned the stovetop and my fingers, and still no joy. Have turned off the power to see if reset might occur. Any suggestion

abullbar
abullbar

turn off main stove power for 10 seconds

xiaogou

xiaogouasked

Stirling 60cm Induction (Mar 2016)

Is it still going ok? Do you find the power setting control too fiddly to use?

Seems as good as new, and looks as good as new as well. Controls seem ok, and appear no different to others I see. My prior one had the controls on a strip in front of the heating area which was good as we could cover the heating area with news paper without covering the controls.
All the ones on the market now seem to have the controls incorporated into the Glass top like this one. We just cut out a bit of a gap at the edge of the news paper cover to expose the controls. Works fine. I am still amazed at the high prices of other example of these things being generally $1,200 to nearly $3,000. This was last at Aldi for $299 with a three year onsite warranty. Amazing.

I just read the other review. Not sure what is meant by slow, these things are renowned for being faster than gas. You generally have to watch it if it is on 5 or above as it will generally be boiling vigorously quite quickly and if you do not turn it down you could get a lot of steam, water jumping out of the pot or stuff stuck to the inside bottom of the pot or smoke if it is a frying pan. We generally heat stuff up on 5 then as soon as it is as hot as we want, we turn it to 4 or lower depending.
We would have to be in a real hurry to use 6 to 9 and you sure can not leave it at those setting for long. Heating up on 1 to 4 would be slow ish but we never do that as it would be like trying to heat something on a simmer setting. We just heat stuff up quickly generally using 5, then turn it down. Very fast, not fiddly for us.