Stirling (Aldi) Stainless Steel W60A1A401B

Stirling (Aldi) Stainless Steel W60A1A401B

Dishwasher not

Got one for an outdoor kitchen, have been really annoyed at how it does not actually wash anything properly. The standard washes don't clean dishes or plates with cheese on them or baked on sauce and everything needs to be washed by hand after. The only thing it washes is glass. Expensive glass washer.

Purchased in April 2019 at ALDI for $350.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

So far no problem washes good

I am satisfied with setting, once you work it out
I do rinse dishes before I put them in washer
Dishwasher never clogged up yet
Good money for value highly
Recomend 4 stars

Purchased in January 2019 at ALDI for $350.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

Too small!

My dinner plates are 10' 260mm they stop the sprayer from spinning. I dont think thats a large plate and what's the point of a dish washer too small for your dishes. Same goes for anything greater then 9' in the cutlery caddy. Pots and bakeware no chance. Other then that, work fine.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

A bit disappointed

I have tried a couple of the settings - one that shows a glass and a small plate only ran for about 4 minutes. The next did a kind of rinse only. I use the Eco cycle that runs for nearly two hours and it is okay but I usually have to rewash a couple of things. I always hand rinse things first and don't put anything in with dried on food on it.
On the positive side it is very quiet.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Pretty good dishwasher

We got this dishwasher from aldi for our new house and it works pretty good it’s quite big and has a lot of space. I love that the cutlery space can come out and you can put your cutlery away easily. We put ours on eco and it takes about 127 mins which is a long while if you need something fast but at least you know it’s clean. I love that it’s a 3 star energy and 4.5 star water saving. I would recommend this to my family or friends we are happy with our purchase considering the price was great.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great priced dishwasher

Bought from aldi approx year ago and works good. Sometimes cutlery can still be damp. Love the cutlery pull out at the top rather than a basket.
Fits plenty of dishes and is quite deep but bottom shelves can be easily adjusted. Great warranty period of 3 years so at an affordable cost it would not bother me if broke after 3 years.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Does not wash - save your money

Got one for a rental house and this has been the worst thing I have ever purchased. Does not wash, error codes constantly, have had 3 service calls and waiting about 3 months in total for parts. Do not waste your money on any Stirling dishwasher. It can't dissolve tablets, does not wash and does not even dry.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Perfect

It's quite and good value for money
Reasonable features not much fancy one but do the job as others does.if i need any in future i will go this one again.it has three programes heavy intensive and eco.even though rating was not that great it got three star but i will refer to my friendsand family

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Doesn't work out of the box! Save your receipt - you are going to need it.

We purchased this in Sept 2017. We finally got the plumbing, electrical and cabinet work all done. This has taken us almost a year. (Not ALDI's fault).
Finally unpacked and installed the dishwasher. {BTW- small hose clip required for install is not supplied.}
Immediately it says error E5. You can hear the the water intake is flowing continuously so obviously the intake valve has never worked. What sort of QA is that?
So we had to hunt to find the receipt and send it to them. We are now waiting for a repair and still waiting to use a dishwasher a year after purchase.
My other concern is that, it seems if people have a problem with this machine, then they seem to have a series of problems. I might be making a lot of use of the remaining 2 years on the warranty.
So my advice, is that only buy one of these if you are ready to install it more or less immediately and copy/save the receipt for future use.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

It works okay

It works fine as a dishwasher.
The bottom drawer is hard to slide in and out, it keeps falling off its tracks.
I couldnt fit dinner plates in it, until I found that the top shelf could be adjusted.
The stainless steel finish is just painted plastic and the paint is flaking off.
Looks cheap, was cheap, will do for now.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

An affordable Stirling Dishwasher

To be honest I am happy with the Dishwasher purchased from Aldis. I am surprised at its quietness and it does clean well with their recommended Cleaning powder. My last dishwasher being an expensive brand did a shorter wash but Stirling has a 4 1/2 water rating.

Holds a 4 piece dinner set quite well so overall no complaints.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Rusty baskets & not washing after 2years

Good price & worked fine first 2 years - now baskets all rusty & doesn’t leave dishes clean - still under Warranty but Tempo don’t return calls & nothing being done about it - I keep ringing & they try to fob me off with “that’s not covered by warranty” then say they will escalate it but I never hear back. It is a bad joke & never again to buy an Aldi appliance

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Worst money ever spent

I thought this was awesome for the price I paid which I must admit did work quiet fine for the first year. As for now I'll have to start my machine on 3 different cycles just to have my dishes cleaned even though I rinse them before loading the dishwasher

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Better Than Expected

We got this because we knew we would be leaving our old house but it was better than I expected.
Think of it as a completely standard non luxury model that just happens to look quite good too. It's not the best ever but it's good enough. Maybe the quality of the plastics inside could be improved. We had no problems but they looked a bit weaker.
Lets be realistic though, its cheap and the quality is not as good as the top manufacturers but neither is the price charged. It does what its supposed to, cleans and dries the dishes

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Cleans okay

This is a quiet dishwasher, it has enough settings for different loads of dishes. It cleans alright, sometimes you might find the odd little bit of crumb or tiny bit of sauce on something after a load but not always. It does a dries the dishes okay, sometimes they're still a bit wet. Does a good job of cleaning glasses with rinse aid

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Dishwasher

I recently purchased my dishwasher from Aldi and I would highly recommend it, it cleans very good never leves food on my dishes, or lipstick on my cups excellent for pots and pans and is excepionally quiet. You use Aldi dishwasher tablets in it so therefore it is not expensive to run

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Wash the dishes, dry the dishes

This dishwasher does quite an efficient job of cleaning all the dishes. Unfortunately I have to dry everything myself before packing away...the cutlery in particular. Larger plates are a tight squeeze when packing the dishwasher also. Easy push button operation. Good value for money I guess as was at the lower price bracket for a dishwasher.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Stirling dishwasher (?)

No good, E2 error code, faults every time. Worked only twice. Once only with repairer then stopped. Then once after apparent reset. Repairer coming out to see. Video footage taken for proof. My advice is to stay away from its problems.
Big headaches, you get what you pay for. Waiting for other products to fail that we got from Aldi.
Now we have an E3 error.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Not worth even the bargain basement price.

Bough it after our old and very reliable Fisher and Paykel finally gave up and we needed a quick replacement. Poor choice, because things started to go wrong within a year or so - seals, spray arms, rack runners etc etc. Better off spending your hard-earned on a decent pair of rubber gloves and a large dish-rack.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Very disappointed

Nothing fits! Our standard size water glasses don't fit in the top draw (catch on cutlery rack). If we lower the top rack, then dinner plates don't fit on bottom rack (catch on water dispensing arm). Also, we have to rinse everything thoroughly before loading, otherwise it doesn't come out clean. May as well wash it all by hand. Bought this because it was recommended by Choice magazine - won't believe their reviews in the future.

Date PurchasedOct 2017