Verifiedlincolnindicators.com.au

95% · 772 · 2%

Gordonb
GordonbCarrara

Excellent fundamental analytical tool

I have been an investor for many years and searching for a reliable fundamentals program

to support my technical approach.

I find the current Stock Doctor program the ideal match.

Al.C
Al.C

Excellent analytical tool

Several outstanding features of Stock Doctor help my investment choices. One, the criteria on which the recommended stocks are based are clearly defined. Two, the 9 'Golden Rules' set parameters. Three, excellent charting and research data on ASX companies. Four, monthly meetings of local discussion groups. Five, own and trial portfolios easy to set up and update. Six, the comments by Lincoln analysts.

Gordon
GordonSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

xk140
xk140

Necessary for safe stock investing

Stock Doctor gives instant appraisal to health of all companies on the Stock Exchange. A lot of other details are also instantly available for perusal which is updated daily about 6.30 P M. The service is always being improved to assist members with different styles of investing.

SalG
SalG

Love this product

I love the fact that just about everything you might want to know about any stock is available at one click of a button. I also appreciate the daily email update on the status of my portfolio and how it compares to the overall market as well as the ease in setting alerts, filtering stocks and getting updates on star growth and income stocks to help me make informed investment decisions.

Rosemary
RosemaryLaunceston, TAS3 posts

One on One discussions

Not living in Melbourne I find it very useful to make contact when visiting city. Within the office the staff go out of their way to discuss any queries you might have. So apart from their webinars, this one on one is huge benefit

Tony Atkinson
Tony Atkinsoncooran qld 4569

Educating me

I find it very useful to review my stocks daily, however I would much appreciate a more hands on educational

opportunity having someone in Brisbane that could take me or a group through the resources you have available

At 75yo, difficult to comprehend on line training !

Michael
Michael

Stock Doctor

Very good product. Good support. Reasonable pricing. Better than anything else I have tried (and I have tried a few).

Roger
RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Information

I have been a Stockdoctor member for 10 years plus, in this day and age information is key to what you need to make your investing decisions, Stockdoctor has it in up to date abundance.

Barry priestley
Barry priestley

a happy user

I have An unresolved issue with the new charting but the stock doctor machinery produces many additional benefits beyond what might be expected from simile progams

JF1
JF1

Sound analysis

Stocks are analysed in a professional manner. Reason for recommendations are clearly stated, listing both the upside and downside of a particular stock

DiamondJim
DiamondJimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

My Next Stop

When ever I see a good looking chart pattern my next stop is StockDoctor. I can then sum up what the fundamentals of the company are. Then I can make a considered decision and I need any further information I ring the analyst for their opinion.

Tardelli
Tardelli

Essential part of my Investment Strategy. Used for more than 10 years

A fabulous source of data. Never buy a stock without checking it against sources available in Stock Dr, Charting and Tech Analysis tools are a great benefit,

Seasiders2
Seasiders2Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Earn above the inflation rate

Of my investments Lincoln's approach to investment is calculated to return better than fixed investments placed elsewhere. It is good to be cautious but be aware the reward will cost you income if you are too frightened to invest broadly.

Narelle
NarellePerth

Stock Doctor   DM
Reggie
ReggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great platform

I have been using the product for 12 months and are very happy with the platform. Allows me to manage my portfolio as I have all the information in one place. The information provided by the company is informative and helpful. Lincoln are always improving the users experience. Keep up the good work

Gazman51
Gazman51Queensland3 posts

A Valuable Guide

We recently renewed our subscription after the first 2 years.

If we were without it now it would feel like being left in the dark

We like the ability to speak with the staff if we need to

The educational webinars are also of great assistance

JVO
JVOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts
Ross9898
Ross9898Perth, WA2 posts

After my first year with the Doctor what else could I do but renew my subscription for a further 2 y

It has taken a while, but with the help of SD I have become better disciplined in the formulation of my investment decisions

Graeme Cracker
Graeme Cracker

Take the gueswork out of investing

I was referred to SD by a valued friend some time ago My Capital increase exceeds 30% with a fully ranked dividends exceeding 8% What more can I say The ease of making informed investments is the key to success The ongoing and updated assessments are easy to follow and even easier to implement SD is a great and easy to use platform Thank you SD

Geofff
GeofffWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

why would you continue, without stockdoctor

Dont know of any other programme thats any better, i think that some of these so called financial advisors, better come on board with Stockdoctor otherwise they ( so called financial advisers ) will be left behind.

Ian

I have been a subscriber for more than 10 years and can't imagine being without the valuable info Stock Doctor provides.

Jon B
Jon BBrisbane

The Hermit
The Hermit

Been a fan of Merv Lincoln's methodology for 30 years

Attended a course run by the Late Dr Merv Lincoln around 30 years ago when he was still fine-tuning his systems. Have always been a fan of his approach and used it extensively in my 38 year banking career. Now find it extremely useful in avoiding poorly performing companies in my SMSF portfolio. The early warning signs have saved me some significant losses in companies like RFG by getting out well ahead of everyone else and at a profit. The reporting extracts are very useful for preparing EOFY data for the SMSF auditor.

Edge38
Edge38

One of the best products in its class

After many years as a serious investor, I finally realised that I needed to be more analytical and pragmatic in my portfolio selection. The golden rules that drive Lincoln Stock Doctor, just make common business sense. The coverage of financial statements, notifications and upcoming events that are associated with my shares, have enabled me to manage my portfolio with greater ease and certainty. I have tried and tested nearly everything currently available, and have no hestiation in highly recommending Lincoln Stock Doctor.

Ted
Ted

Facts before opinions please

I have always admired the Lincoln approach to guiding investment decisions. Lincoln is always striving to assemble evidence before putting forward a point of view. In the confused world of shallow social media and under-resourced mainstream media it is a refreshing point of difference. Keep up the good work!

andera
andera

I could no longer invest without it

I have been using Stock Doctor now for some 6 years. It is a great tool for fundamental analysis, portfolio management and investment research. When I started with the product I researched the market and it was by far the best tool around. What previously took weeks can be done in a day. Each year it has been enhanced. It includes identification of Star Stocks to make it easy if you want that. I would no longer invest without it.

Big Al
Big AlSydney

Godd Stuff

I have been a member for several years & rely on Stock Doctor to keep me on the straight & narrow which it has done.

James Q
James Q

Is an Essential Aid in managing my Sharemarket Investments in Retirement

Lincoln Stock Doctor approach to published financial reports has allowed me to double my investment worth even after allowing for a substantial annual living allowance in excess of my retirement income. Portfolio Manager allows me to present my financial records accurately and on time to my Taxation Accountant.

Josh F
Josh FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
Geoff
Geoff

Change of circumstances

I have been a Stock Doctor member for many years. Up until 18 months ago I used StockDoctor in conjunction with other stock picking products as my intent was to try and pick stocks which primarily were increasing in value. However, now I am basically retired my focus has change to mainly income producing stocks and Stock Doctor covers this requirement for me. What is great about this is that StockDoctor is quickly able to identify stocks that need to be removed from my portfolio whether from a reduction in dividends or otherwise thus ensuring losses (If any) are kept to a minimum

IanSydney, NSW3 posts

Financial market expertise

Stock Doctor provides me with financial expertise in their wide ranging services allowing me to invest with clear strategies for my super fund..

Raula Bee
Raula BeeBrisbane

Colour coding works for me!

Stockdoctor is an essential part of my investment strategy. Research is comprehensive and timely, the applications work well. Portfolio manager works very well and is easy to edit, if needed, Best feature? By colour coding the financials I can fast track my annual report reading and results season. Love that!

Trevor E
Trevor E

Everything I need and more!

Stock Doctor provides me with all the necessary tools and advice to invest confidently in securities on behalf of our self-managed super fund.

Charlie
Charlie2 posts

First class service

Completely satisfies my need for objective financial analysis presented in clear and simple ways which gives me confidence to invest in the Lincoln Australian Income Fund whilst generating additional income by taking advantage of the volatility in selected Star Income Stocks.

Mark
MarkSouthwest, VIC3 posts

Stock Doctor an invaluable resource

I've been with Stock Doctor for 11 years now. The software has always been very useful and has improved significantly over time. I manage my own super fund and without stock doctor I would find it very difficult and time consuming buying and selling shares. I have also found that when I ring the Lincoln office with any enquires or assistance needed, the staff are most helpful. Stock Doctor is an invaluable resource for both experienced and those new to investing in the Australian stock market.

Mee
MeeSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Very good - needs endhancing

Excellent research facility which is invaluable to my successful investing. It provides the results which I do not have the time to prepare manually.

The Portfolio manager is deficient in many regards and I have to supplement Stock Doctor with another system to manage my portfolios.

sallymac
sallymacBrisbane5 posts

Alf
Alf

Reliable support platform for the independent investor

I use Stock Doctor daily to identify shares that have been analysed and identified as financially strong. I also use the platform to track investment transactions; dividends, upcoming and paid; and to produce performance reports.

GeoffP
GeoffPPerth

Great system

Good to have all finances in 1 place and get early advice of dividends. Also good to have a review area for potential share purchases