Verifiedlincolnindicators.com.au

95% · 772 · 2%

Moothi Trader
Moothi TraderBreakfast point

Excellant investment selection and management tool. I couldn't self manage our stock investments wit

SD allows me to test various Portfolio styles and filter stocks in virtually unlimited permutation and combinations, from true value criteria thru to utter speculation. the charting program also provides great technical analysis for risk timing. No serious investor should be without SD.

June 5th 2018 Update: Flexible, easy to use, realistic

I can develop stock filter models based on Graham, Buffet, flavour of the month...say lithium.

The portfolio platform is accepted by my accountant.