StocksInValue

StocksInValue

See the Best Financial Planning in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Stock Ideas

I have been using SIV/Clime Direct for the last 7 years to manage my clients SMSF portfolios and I have been able to identify good quality companies that generate consistent dividend income and capital growth ranging from 10-50%.

I like their detailed analyst reports they really tell you how they came to their conclusion about a company it helps me to make an informed decision.

John Abernethys economic articles cover very complex and relevant topics but explained in plain English.
I would pay the subscription money just to read his articles he has very insightful knowledge about complex issues like Monetary Economics, International Finance, Economics of Financial Markets etc.

I have used other stock research before but I only use SIV/Clime Direct now, I find the others like stockbrokers or motley fool types are just churning out buy and sells without any proper research or justification and no other research is as detailed.

Very happy user of SIV/Clime Direct and investor in Climes Managed Funds.

Very Poor Value.

The data on the online stock value analysis tool is updated too late. The principles used by the Stocks In Value Platform to determine the investment merit of listed companies is very theoretical. Companies which make price-sensitive announcements are often listed as "under review" for months before the Socks In Value Platform issues an updated recommendation or classification.

Insight to one of Australia's leading fund managers

Stocksinvalue is great. I have been a Pro member for just over 3 years and have made consistent returns for my SMSF. They're not in the business of high risk, short term gains which is good for my style (investment time of 4-5 years minimum).

Costs me about $900/year which is more than reasonable. I'm serious about investing so the cost is marginal considering the money I have made.
Reliable, affordable, regular commentary and updates
Not enough video updates

Not worth the money

I manage my own SMSF. To assist I subscribe to 2 stock analysts. One I have found very good and timely, I will review them next.

Stocksinvalue are expensive as stock analyst go. They cover a lot more stocks than most and provide more information than many others.

Like most analysts they are great in a rising market, very difficult to get it wrong at times like that. In a falling market I found their analysis had too great a lag, meaning that stocks shown as good value, no longer fell in this category or should have had the buy price re-rated. No warnings were given that the stock may now not be good value. A representative of the company agrees that they are remiss in this area and are working to correct the situation. However I have lost confidence in their abilities and after several expensive lessons I no longer waste time reading their information.

My other stock analyst provides weekly updates supported by emails as necessary should any of their recommendations be revised. They also offer to refund, pro-rata if you loose faith in their actions or suggestions.

Expensive, not timely, no confidence in their own ability to retain clients,