StocksInValue

StocksInValue

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Patrick Bateman

Patrick BatemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Stock Ideas

R.T

R.TSydney Australia

Very Poor Value.

The data on the online stock value analysis tool is updated too late. The principles used by the Stocks In Value Platform to determine the investment merit of listed companies is very theoretical. Companies which make price-sensitive announcements are often listed as "under review" for months before the Socks In Value Platform issues an updated recommendation or classification.

Tompy

TompySydney

Insight to one of Australia's leading fund managers

Stocksinvalue is great. I have been a Pro member for just over 3 years and have made consistent returns for my SMSF. They're not in the business of high risk, short term gains which is good for my style (investment time of 4-5 years minimum).

Costs me about $900/year which is more than reasonable. I'm serious about investing so the cost is marginal considering the money I have made.
Reliable, affordable, regular commentary and updates
Not enough video updates