Stokke Xplory V5

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Kushla M.
Kushla M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what we had hoped for

We took ages to look into a pram as it was one of our only big ticket items. We are so glad we got the Stokke Xplory. We have the all black version which is sleek and looks great and the height and width of this stroller is fantastic, high enough for great interaction, museums, city and garden walks, galleries and zipping through smaller aisles and elevators, converting it into a high chair and in day to day life. My child is so comfortable in his chair and really enjoys being up high and seeing the world. The bag is deceptively large and we put a backpack on the other side so we can use the pram bag for shopping. Fits in car boot easily with room to spare and super easy to take apart. All in all money well spent.

Purchased in February 2018 at Kiddie Country.

Bugaboo Cameleon

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Cameleon

kra
kraSydney, NSW

The best pram

Best pram! I've been using it for 2 yrs and still looks brand new. Very sturdy and I just love how it looks. You can even use it as a high chair when you're dining out

Purchased in October 2017 at David Jones for $1,200.00.

Cat T
Cat TSouth East Queensland, QLD

After nearly 1.5 years, still love this stroller.

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Stokke Xplory V5 compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Elsha
ElshaPerth

Fantastic and Beautiful pram

This is my second Xplory after the V4. The reason I upgraded to V5 mainly just want the Marina styles.. other than that, my V4 just doing all I need! Like some other said, this is one kind of pram that either you love it or you hate it.. and I’m one that obviously Love it!! Couldn’t apart with it! The height.. the beauty.. the function.. plus the generous size of sibling board.. And my bub honestly looks so comfortable on it compares on my other pram. Not to say their customer services are spot on! They very helpful and responsive.. never has problems on claiming warranty, they do acted quickly. My other worry only, my LO getting bigger soon and we have no more plan to add another so has to say bye bye to my beloved *sigh*

Christian
ChristianINNALOO

My one baby splurge. I have no regrets.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Bambilaboo
BambilabooSydney

Feels and looks amazing

Smooth to push, perfect height. Folding is very easy and fits in boot nicely, with no trouble. Beautiful quality and very cozy for your baby. Allows interaction whilst on the move. All the range look wonderful and I feel proud of my Stokke, easy to clean.
Fantastic after care and advice available.

October 2nd 2018 Update: Fantastic

Great to connect with your baby. Versatile and timeless. Easy to use an fold into your car. Comfy for baby. Looks fantastic and feels great to push.
Xplory 6 has just launched and has some amazing upgrades !!
Xplory is a classic Stokke and is classy and very high quality.

Bugaboo Cameleon

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Cameleon

kim
kimMelbourne

It is pretty, but a bit heavy.

Easy to maneuver, not so easy to fold/unfold/carry if you are a 162cm mom like me -- you just have to have a car when you use it. The quality is certainly good, along with its structure and its look. I bought the v5 model at david jones for 1300+, very good price, cannot complain.